X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Partying with Ronon Dex

Would be quite wild, I can guess

i think it would be, if he was with close friends. they would be laughing, maye abit of drinking but not like drunk drinking. plus..arm wrestling
    sigpic

Comment

Hmm... he's more of a quite one though.. writing poetry and all. I think drinking with him would be a party but until he gets drunk, I think he'd be shy and quiet.
      WraithQueenH

"You are more like Wraith than you know."
      "I'm not sure I like the sound of that."
      "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard."
      - John Sheppard and Todd, "Common Ground"

"We all agree the Ancients were pretty screwed up. All the ones I met were arrogant and condescending and not for good reason. Now they made giant mistakes and never fixed them." - John Sheppard

Comment

Originally posted by Bald'r View Post
        If his interactions with his fellow Satedans are indication, than means we should expect Ronon to do virtually anything.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Selene Ankarres View Post
          i think it would be, if he was with close friends. they would be laughing, maye abit of drinking but not like drunk drinking. plus..arm wrestling
          I don't know, he got pretty hammered in that episode where he found out he wasn't the last of the Satedans.

Comment

Originally posted by Bald'r View Post
            ronon isn't a social person he would probably kill the first person who ate all the food
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
            X