Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So.....which would have been the worst....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So.....which would have been the worst....

I think "Water" presented us with some even more unpleasant ways to die than we've seen so far.

Which do you think would be worse:

a) Being cut to shreds by strange alien bugs and slowly bleeding to death;

or

b) Being left behind on an ice world, wedged in a crevice with no hope of rescue before suffocation?

Yikes
    Last edited by DigiFluid; 31 October 2009, 12:36 AM.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Shredded to death by alien bugs would be my personal worst. Especially since Gorman survived a little longer, only to probably die in a lot of pain!
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Hard to say, I would hate being on a desolate planet all alone in the ice, but the pain of the shredded by bugs would be nasty, but I'd have people around me. I dunno if it matters though, since I'm still dying billions of light years away from home

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        I think "Light" presented us with some even more unpleasant ways to die than we've seen so far.

Which do you think would be worse:

a) Being cut to shreds by strange alien bugs and slowly bleeding to death;

or

b) Being left behind on an ice world, wedged in a crevice with no hope of rescue before suffocation?

Yikes
        but it would have been quick
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I would choose tge ice planet by far. Getting bit by a few fire ants is already painful enough. I would rather be wedged in all nice and comfy and die quick rather than die of stinging!!! Stupid Gorman. I actually liked the guy.
          sigpic

Comment

less pain the better. with freezing ice your body would be very numb and unresponsive and you'd probably slip into unconsciousness slowly as opposed to suffocating. just like going to sleep.

Comment

+1 for alien bugs - far more painful way to go.

Comment

Hypothermia is supposed to be one of the better ways to go. The same also holds true (I think) of death by slow and gradual oxygen deprivation.

The bugs would suck. It looked like they were flying down his throat and such.

Comment

I'd definitely prefer to avoid the shredding option. But what does "Light" have to do with it? Don't you mean "Water"?
                  "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                  Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                  Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                  Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                  Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

No arguments from me here. Ice planet all the way.

Just...go to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                      But what does "Light" have to do with it? Don't you mean "Water"?
                      That would be a mistake. Or rather....what huh?, I don't know what you're talking about
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Dude got jacked up. baaaddd.

Comment

Bugs.. personally if i had to go out, the crevace would be my choice of the 2.

Comment

begs are by far the worse.. gorman survived! atleast freezing to death on that planet would not have been that bad espceially if young was still around
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by _Famrir_ View Post
                              begs are by far the worse.. gorman survived! atleast freezing to death on that planet would not have been that bad espceially if young was still around
                              He wouldn't have frozen to death, his air would have run out first, if he had removed his helmet then the toxic atmosphere would have killed him but still the Alien bug swarm entity thing would be worse.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X