Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eli and Scott

"Don't worry, you'll run out of air long before we leave you behind."

Just two episodes ago that line would have had a very different tone to it. Am I the only one that detected a hint of menace in there? It's interesting because initially it looked like Scott and Eli were going to be buddies, but with the Chloe situation (which seems to be continuing in this ep) things have changed.
    I can picture in my mind, a world without war, a world without hate.... and i can picture us attacking that world cause they'd never see it comming

I got that vibe too. I laughed out loud when Eli said that,
    "God save us from half the people who think they're doing God's work." - Dean Winchester

Comment

I think eli is doing his best to get barbs at the expense of scott in his own way.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Obvious View Post
        I think eli is doing his best to get barbs at the expense of scott in his own way.
        Yeah, that's exactly the feeling I got too.
        I can picture in my mind, a world without war, a world without hate.... and i can picture us attacking that world cause they'd never see it comming

Comment

I liked it, shows the fun Eli can have because he is a civilian.

Comment

part of me wished scott wouldn't survive the episode
            i think they showed in this episode how jealous math boy is of scott

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
              I liked it, shows the fun Eli can have because he is a civilian.
              Agree, I laughed. It kinda reminded me of Sheppard's sense of humor a little bit. Pretty dry and subtle, good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by arrakis44 View Post
                but with the Chloe situation (which seems to be continuing in this ep) things have changed.

That other chick sure aint happy about the chloe pork thing.
                sigpic

Comment

I wonder how long it will be before Eli goes off world again & Scott's life depends on Eli & Eli (gasps) hesitates to save Scott's life. You know that's coming

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicbluemustang View Post
                    That other chick sure aint happy about the chloe pork thing.
                    The tension in those scenes was really well done. I loved the part where James walked in on Scott and Chloe, very well played all round IMO.

Comment

The funny thing is I don't think Scott picked up on it. He thought he was just joking and/or seemed just mostly confused by the remark. The guy is just such a classic oblivious douche, turning his radio off when he's presumably on duty to go make out with his little sweetie to.

He makes Sheppard look professional.

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                        I wonder how long it will be before Eli goes off world again & Scott's life depends on Eli & Eli (gasps) hesitates to save Scott's life. You know that's coming
                        Scott needs to start saving some lives. Greer had to save him in AIR, and Young had to save him tonight. Maybe he should leave his radio on, zip his pants, and do something besides bagging girls.

I too wish he had remained stuck in that crack.

Comment

Originally posted by arrakis44 View Post
                          Agree, I laughed. It kinda reminded me of Sheppard's sense of humor a little bit. Pretty dry and subtle, good stuff.
                          and as david blue is a fan of the franchise he can call back stuff like that and sell it
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
                            The funny thing is I don't think Scott picked up on it. He thought he was just joking and/or seemed just mostly confused by the remark. The guy is just such a classic oblivious douche, turning his radio off when he's presumably on duty to go make out with his little sweetie to.

In terms of him actually shutting off his radio, I agree. Sheppard would have left his on.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post

I agree, cannot stand this main character. I'll just throw a fit if they kill off James so Scott can go around freely shacking up with everything in sight. Eli once again salvages a rather dull, predictable, and slow episode. Scott isn't bright enough to read between the lines, he wouldn't sense the jealousy unless it violated him in a supply closet.

SGU reminds me of season two of Terminator. So uneventful, focusing on boring characters, and plodding along right to cancellation.

Comment

Working...
                              X