PDA

View Full Version : wheres jack?

tedpon
October 30th, 2009, 09:15 AM
can somebody please tell me which episode or series jack o neil left and where did he go ???cheers.:sam:

The Prophet
October 30th, 2009, 09:21 AM
His role in SG-1 diminishes in Season 8.

Then he leaves in Season 9 & 10. Where we only see him for 4 episodes.

He guest stars in Stargate: Continuum and Atlantis.

The last we've seen of him is the first episodes of Stargate Universe.

This should probably be in General Stargate Discussion too :P

tedpon
October 30th, 2009, 10:02 AM
thanks Prophet,.

Alx
October 30th, 2009, 03:36 PM
i would asume he was put incharge of homeworld security witch basically puts him incharge of the whole stargte program and he took over when hammond finally retired.

Eestlanna
October 30th, 2009, 04:20 PM
His role in SG-1 diminishes in Season 8.
Then he leaves in Season 9 & 10. Where we only see him for 4 episodes.
He guest stars in Stargate: Continuum and Atlantis.
The last we've seen of him is the first episodes of Stargate Universe.

This should probably be in General Stargate Discussion too :P
Yes, we see him in SGA, in 4 episodes: 1/1, 3/6, 3/10 and 3/11.

Bareassedmunky
October 30th, 2009, 04:58 PM
i would asume he was put incharge of homeworld security witch basically puts him incharge of the whole stargte program and he took over when hammond finally retired.

Unfortunately he didn't retire. The actor who played him died, so they paid a little tribute to him by mentioning the fact that Hammond had died and said some nice words about him.

Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
October 30th, 2009, 05:27 PM
he's in universe 1.1, 1.3, 1.7, 1.18, and maybe the last two episodes of the first season. and according to Robert Carlyle we may see more of O'Neill in season two if Universe gets picked up for Season 2.

Replicator Todd
October 31st, 2009, 08:16 PM
Sounds like O'Neill will live forever in the Stargate franchise.

IcarusAbides
October 31st, 2009, 08:24 PM
And our hearts.

AresLover452
October 31st, 2009, 11:21 PM

O'NEILL forever!!!!

Pharaoh Atem
November 1st, 2009, 03:28 AM

as the alcoholic he became in the later seasons quite sad :(

siles
November 1st, 2009, 03:29 AM

WEll, if Sam and Jack have babies ... ;)

Frostfox
November 1st, 2009, 08:38 AM

Not very likely, as one half of love's young dream is in Washington and the other is captaining a honking huge space ship.
Glad to see they have their priorities straight. :p

FF :nox:

kinseySG
November 1st, 2009, 08:57 AM
he was promoted to general and was in charge of the stargate program for a while, then series 8 came and he was promoted to head

missmobius
November 1st, 2009, 10:05 AM

and in my heart :)

AresLover452
November 1st, 2009, 10:15 AM
and in my heart :)

Same here!!

Supreme Commander Sil
November 1st, 2009, 10:23 AM
Is it just me or has RDA gotten chubby :P!?
I think it's good he's not part of SG1, he was getting old for front line work (and as I said about RDA ;)). I mean, sure he could do well still, but... ermm...ahhh... the military would be like: you can retire now :).. and a one star general in charge of the SGC :S? And O'Niell at that :P? Anyway, they had to give his character a promotion....

Yeah, we all miss :hammond:...of Texas :P:)... they should have had a memorial to him at the end of an episode or Continuum...

Jack O'Niell is secretly stroking Thor's head ;) :thoranime07:... somewhere :P

IcarusAbides
November 1st, 2009, 10:24 AM
I think it's good he's not part of SG1, he was getting old for front line work (and as I said about RDA ;)). I mean, sure he could do well still, but... ermm...ahhh... the military would be like: you can retire now :).. and a one star general in charge of the SGC :S? And O'Niell at that :P? Anyway, they had to give his character a promotion....

Yeah, we all miss :hammond:...of Texas :P:)... they should have had a memorial to him at the end of an episode or Continuum...

I agree he has put on some weight, if he does end up doing another film then he may have to get back into shape. Either way i still love him.

AresLover452
November 1st, 2009, 10:27 AM
I agree he has put on some weight, if he does end up doing another film then he may have to get back into shape. Either way i still love him.

More Jack... hehe!!

Well he wasn't constantly doing things so yeah, he did have time to laze around and get to where he is.

IcarusAbides
November 1st, 2009, 10:29 AM
More Jack... hehe!!

Well he wasn't constantly doing things so yeah, he did have time to laze around and get to where he is.
I would have done the same if i was him, after so long on a show like that it would feel good to relax and do nothing.

AresLover452
November 1st, 2009, 10:33 AM
I would have done the same if i was him, after so long on a show like that it would feel good to relax and do nothing.

Maybe he got caught up on the Simpsons... lol!!

badwolfSG
November 1st, 2009, 09:41 PM

We can always dream! :Sigh:

AresLover452
November 1st, 2009, 09:42 PM
And fanfic.... lol!!

badwolfSG
November 1st, 2009, 09:46 PM
And fanfic.... lol!!

yes, let not forget the many, many fanfic babies!

AresLover452
November 1st, 2009, 09:47 PM
Yeah... mine included!! hehe!!

badwolfSG
November 1st, 2009, 09:52 PM
Yeah... mine included!! hehe!!

Let's not forget yours, I would include my however there no babies...

AresLover452
November 1st, 2009, 09:55 PM
Lol!!

hedwig
November 5th, 2009, 09:54 AM

His weight gain was due to some surgeries he had on one or both feet a couple of years ago, and the subsequent recovery period when he wasn't allowed to do much in the way of physical activities, and also likely due to medications he had to take - the latter of which will often add weight to a person regardless of how healthy their diet is. He's quite aware of his weight gain and has said that if and when the 3rd SG1 movie gets made, he will lose that extra weight. He's apparently been working on the weight loss, since he has lost some of the extra this year.

Petra
November 5th, 2009, 10:16 AM
as the alcoholic he became in the later seasons quite sad :(

I don't get this. Is it a joke? what alcoholic?

jelgate
November 5th, 2009, 10:47 AM
I don't get this. Is it a joke? what alcoholic?

Well their was a lot of Guiness in S8:P

hedwig
November 5th, 2009, 10:55 AM
Well their was a lot of Guiness in S8:P

"Full Alert", "Citizen Joe", "Threads" (only one bottle, though). Yep, that's a lot alright.:p:)

romeo53
November 5th, 2009, 02:02 PM
rda all the way

the big rumour has it he maybe coming out to australia next year for a convention witch would be great

VSS
November 5th, 2009, 02:48 PM
"Full Alert", "Citizen Joe", "Threads" (only one bottle, though). Yep, that's a lot alright.:p:)

Yeah, and most of that last one ended up on the deck!

leiasky
November 13th, 2009, 10:01 AM
rda all the way

the big rumour has it he maybe coming out to australia next year for a convention witch would be great

I highly doubt it unless the convention was one who donated all of its proceeds to charity. And even then I would be highly suspect until they 'officially' announced his name and put his photo on the website. Conventions love to spread 'rumors' to get more people to buy tickets.

rushy
November 24th, 2009, 04:27 AM
Jack has gone crazy of being a General and I think they should use the stones to switch the entire crew.