This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate trading card Game?

I was wondering if anyone is willing to pressure one of the trading card game manufacturars like Decipher to make a Stargate trading card game? if so reply and send me an email to [email protected] Thanks
    sigpic

I think it will be a great idea. and it will be fun
    sigpic

Comment

it has so much potential as a CCG

Comment

As much as I think this would be a fantastic card set, I would like to say

NO! PLEASE!

My son already collects Yu-Gi-Oh, Jackie Chan and Duel Masters to an obsessive level, and I would have to buy a bigger house if he starts on another one!
        sigpic

Comment

I think it would just end up like that stupid game Magic
          Daniel: "A fool's heaven is a wise man's hell."
          O'Niell: "...Never run with scissors..."

APOPHIS SAYS: "Walk like an Egyptian!"

Comment

If yoy are interested in pushing to create one send this to The Head of Decipher At chairman&[email protected]

Dear Mr Holland, Chairman and CEO of Decipher:

Because of the increasing popularity of Stargate I believe that making a Stargate Trading Card Game would be wise. Just think about it Stargate Sg-1 is going into its eighth season, and it has spawned a spin-off “Stargate Atlantis” which will start in June. Also in just a few years they are going to come out with a second Stargate movie. Personally I think it is a prime time to make a Trading Card Game out of it.

How are we going to do this you ask? Well you may play the sights like in the Star Wars Trading Card Game and also have two sides like in Star Wars. With that you could play the other cards like in the Lord of the Rings trading card game. The Sight cards could be similar in format to Star Wars but fore each planet there is a Stargate. The other cards could have the same layout as Lord of the Rings but also could include spaceships. Instead of ures you would have races, which are for the good side The Asgard, Humans, Tok’ra, Jaffa, and other. The evil side would have the Gould, The replicators, Jaffa, and other.

This is just a suggestion, if you don’t want to make this trading card game that’s OK, but I would like some feedback.

Thanks

Sincerely:
            sigpic

Comment

i Have sent This email once and got no reply that's why i think if we get more people pressuring decipher they may give in and make one.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sierra Golf 1
                I think it would just end up like that stupid game Magic
                You mean extremely popular?

I don't play it, but you gotta admit, it is (or has, and will be-some years are better than others) pretty popular.
                "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Originally posted by petzke_42
                  You mean extremely popular?

I don't play it, but you gotta admit, it is (or has, and will be-some years are better than others) pretty popular.
                  Yes popular but not that popular decipher is the company that makes star wars, star treck, and lord of the rings trading card games.
                  sigpic

Comment

Isn't there already SG1 collectors cards out there? I believe there is *hasn't been down to Area51 recently Edit: A sci-fi store, not the place in the USA!* if there is we could put pressure on them to make a trading game!

Comment

I think a trading card game would be great! I think it could be popular as the show is becoming more and more popular.

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                      Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

SG-1 Card Game would be great, I'd make it something like this.

All players start with a Homeworld Card, every turn you can play one Cheveron card, Cheverons are used to deploy Character, equpment, and Event cards on your Worlds. 7 Cheveran cards in play let you play more Planet cards, you can only have 7 cheverans per world under your control. Opponents can attempt to invade your worlds and take control of them and steal your cheverons.

Comment

Well, Rittenouse Archives has already made a collectible card program. It basically dominates the Market, so it wouldn't make much sense for another company to try and make a new game....
                          O'Neill: Right, Carter you can fix it right?
                          Carter: Uh, I don't know sir...
                          O'Neill: What?!!??
                          -From Red Sky

Comment

Originally posted by Ocelot
                            Well, Rittenouse Archives has already made a collectible card program. It basically dominates the Market, so it wouldn't make much sense for another company to try and make a new game....
                            well the lord of the rings also have collectible cards. but that dosent mean they can not have a trading card game.
                            sigpic

Comment

After reading this thread I (an ametuer game designer) have decided to take a stab at designing a SG card game. Once I word the rules properly I'll post the first draft.

Comment

Working...
                              X