PDA

View Full Version : Scott-Greer-Johansen Relationship Speculation/Discussion

Tuvok
October 29th, 2009, 11:45 AM
Have a history pre- Destiny.

I dunno, the chemistry during Darkness-Light and the Kino short ' Don't Encourage him' gave me a friends feeling.

In Darkness when Scott/Greer advised Johansen should have left, and the concerned look they shared over her.

Or the banter over his 'girlfriend' in ' Don't encourage him .'

I wonder if we will get flash backs regarding it. Or maybe they just gravitated to the most stable elements on the ship.

:tealc:

The Mighty 6 platoon
October 29th, 2009, 12:21 PM
Have a history pre- Destiny.

I dunno, the chemistry during Darkness-Light and the Kino short ' Don't Encourage him' gave me a friends feeling.

In Darkness when Scott/Greer advised Johansen should have left, and the concerned look they shared over her.

Or the banter over his 'girlfriend' in ' Don't encourage him .'

I wonder if we will get flash backs regarding it. Or maybe they just gravitated to the most stable elements on the ship.

:tealc:

Maybe they all served together on Icarus. I think it has more to do with them being Comrades in arms.

Lightning Ducj
October 29th, 2009, 12:24 PM
Maybe they all served together on Icarus. I think it has more to do with them being Comrades in arms.

Agreed, they were all stationed at the same base so it's very likely they would either know each other, know of each other, know the same people or have at least some shared memories or experiences.

So in a sense, they probably do have a pre-Destiny history, but it's probably a fairly simple or natural one

reddevil18
October 29th, 2009, 12:37 PM
Scott and Greer are lovers. Chloe is just a beard for Scott. TJ is the straight woman friend that keeps the relationship working.

Lightning Ducj
October 29th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Scott and Greer are lovers. Chloe is just a beard for Scott. TJ is the straight woman friend that keeps the relationship working.

You must write some..interesting...fanfic

jelgate
October 29th, 2009, 12:43 PM
You must write some..interesting...fanfic

By interesting you mean poor?

reddevil18
October 29th, 2009, 01:00 PM
By interesting you mean poor?Maybe so. I'm fairly untalented. I know that. Oh, well...

Sonicbluemustang
October 29th, 2009, 01:07 PM
I think that TJ and Young were doing it cause she calls him by his first name at the end if Light. :)

Tuvok
October 29th, 2009, 01:12 PM
I think that TJ and Young were doing it cause she calls him by his first name at the end if Light. :)

Hmmm..I wonder if Greer and Scott are aware of that fact.

Cory Holmes
October 29th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Really? Which part of Light?

Eternal Density
October 29th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Those three seem like 'Icarus mess hall pals' to me.