This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello there - need character name !

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I only found this today cos I was trying to find out the name of the guy who Greer knocked out in Light. I was posting on that episode in another forum and I couldn't for the life of me remember what he was called

Originally posted by Sgt Detritus View Post
    Just thought I'd introduce myself. I only found this today cos I was trying to find out the name of the guy who Greer knocked out in Light. I was posting on that episode in another forum and I couldn't for the life of me remember what he was called
    The character was Sgt. Spencer, played by Josh Blacker. Welcome to the boards, by the way!
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Were friendly to newbies who aren't trolls, but once you've been here for a while we will destroy your spirit, soul and make you constantly depressed.

As Cold Fuzz said it was Sgt. Spencer. A guy that personally I don't like and I would happily throw him out of airlock.
      Last edited by EvilSpaceAlien; 28 October 2009, 05:05 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Hi there. Welcome to our den of madness.
        And Spencer sucks.

Comment

Welcome aboard. This is a fun forum (I usually frequent the techy ones) but I do agree about the soul destroying thing...
          sigpic

Comment

As you can see this forum is mainly home to the insane, we try to keep them in their cages but every so often they escape!

Still I can tell you're a good fellow by your sig, anyone who like Discworld and the works of PTerry is generally a jolly good person.

Comment

we are not insane (well at least, I'm not)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PacoJr67 View Post
                Its Gateworld, you dont have to be mad to be a member, but it helps!

Comment

Originally posted by PacoJr67 View Post
                  Give it time. It will happen eventually
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                  X