PDA

View Full Version : Hello there - need character name !

Sgt Detritus
October 28th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Just thought I'd introduce myself. I only found this today cos I was trying to find out the name of the guy who Greer knocked out in Light. I was posting on that episode in another forum and I couldn't for the life of me remember what he was called :)

Cold Fuzz
October 28th, 2009, 05:53 PM
Just thought I'd introduce myself. I only found this today cos I was trying to find out the name of the guy who Greer knocked out in Light. I was posting on that episode in another forum and I couldn't for the life of me remember what he was called :)

The character was Sgt. Spencer, played by Josh Blacker. Welcome to the boards, by the way! :D

EvilSpaceAlien
October 28th, 2009, 05:57 PM

Welcome to the forum. Were friendly to newbies who aren't trolls, but once you've been here for a while we will destroy your spirit, soul and make you constantly depressed. http://www.thescifiworld.net/img/smilies/galactica/baltar/baltar043.gif :p :p

As Cold Fuzz said it was Sgt. Spencer. A guy that personally I don't like and I would happily throw him out of airlock.

reddevil18
October 28th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Hi there. Welcome to our den of madness.
And Spencer sucks.

PacoJr67
October 28th, 2009, 06:02 PM
Welcome aboard. This is a fun forum (I usually frequent the techy ones) but I do agree about the soul destroying thing...:mckayanime17:

The Mighty 6 platoon
October 28th, 2009, 07:16 PM

As you can see this forum is mainly home to the insane, we try to keep them in their cages but every so often they escape!:)

Still I can tell you're a good fellow by your sig, anyone who like Discworld and the works of PTerry is generally a jolly good person.

PacoJr67
October 28th, 2009, 07:25 PM
we are not insane (well at least, I'm not)

The Mighty 6 platoon
October 28th, 2009, 07:29 PM

Its Gateworld, you dont have to be mad to be a member, but it helps!

jelgate
October 28th, 2009, 07:34 PM

Give it time. It will happen eventually