Stargate uniform/jacket on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate uniform/jacket on ebay

Has anyone ever bought something from this seller? Is the price worth it?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Stargate-SG-1-Am...item19b7517569

I don't think it's worth it. You can buy Dickies flight/military jackets and take them to a tailor to be modified to look like Atlantis/SG-1 jackets for a lot less. Check scifihero.net for lots of great links and some free tutorials from Dan (a.k.a. "lostncybr"), who sells his own line of modified jackets which IMO look a lot better than most others I've seen for less on ebay. I bought a Beckett jacket from him myself, and although it took him a long time, I wasn't disappointed. However, that being said, the cost is usually for the convenience of not having to do it yourself, so it's up to you...
    Last edited by Jersey13; 28 October 2009, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Yes i have brought a John sheppard jacket from them and i was very very impressed with the quility of it and i though they we're very good and they said it should take about 14 days and it did. It was done quiet fast and i found them very good and surprised at how the quility of the jacket was.

There was a set price but sometimes you can offer them a price so you maybe be able to get it slighty cheaper.

But looking back on the site it seems they have bumped up there prices which is weird.

I would recommend them.

Good luck
      GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

Working...
      X