Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Possible Spoilers) Dean and a certain Angel

*Possible Spoilers*

Has anyone else considered there was another reason that Anna and Dean had that thing in Series 4 Episode 10 Heaven and Hell? It might just be me and I'm seeing more to it than there was but the slow moves? The cheesy one liner from Anna *not* Dean?

The thing that gives it away (imho) is that afterwards they aren't really hiding anything and Uriel spots it instantly, with his line about "You got yourself a slice of.. Angel food cake". What a ----. I hope it isn't just me because Dean obviously hurt when they realised what would have to happen. It's the same torn face he has whenever Sam does something stupid. (Like the end of the season.)

And when she shows up later on in the series? Episode called "The Rapture"? She just beams into the car, nearly forcing Dean off the road? I love that scene, the conversation is so tense, seeing as she nearly scared them to death:

[start]
    Anna: "Hey guys." (car swerves), "Smooth."
    Dean: "Y'ever try calling ahead?"
    Anna: "I like the element of surprise."
    Dean: (turns to look at Anna) "You look terrific."
    Anna: "Um, not the most appropriate time, Dean..." [end]

It obviously hurts him that she dismisses him like that and that's why I think there's definitely something there and it could be expanded on now there are no ladies around.. Anyone agree?

Epideme
    x
    sigpic

Interesting idea. Heck, I'm all for Dean having another romp with Anna if it gets him out of those layers of clothes. But I'm shallow.

We know that Anna will come back in S5, and I'm wondering what her relationship is with Michael. She was Castiel's superior, so pretty far up the food chain, who knows, she may have been associating with archangels. That could make for some pretty angsty stuff, if she has to take sides between Dean and Michael.

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      Interesting idea. Heck, I'm all for Dean having another romp with Anna if it gets him out of those layers of clothes. But I'm shallow.
      A Dean/Cas romp would be much more fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
        Oh, I totally agree - but it's extremely unlikely we get to see something like that on the show, so I'm not holding my breath.

sigpic

Comment

I'd be far more interested seeing anna wearing less again personally.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I would have to say no to that one.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Oh hello, morning Queen! Now you're talking my language!!

I've literally only just got up, so not really coherent yet. I do think there's something between Dean & Anna, though since she got her grace back she's very cold and business like. Personally i'd prefer them to show more of the Dean/Cas friendship (cos that's all we'll ever get lol) as I think there's too much going on for Dean to start something with Anna

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans
                We know that Anna will come back in S5, and I'm wondering what her relationship is with Michael. She was Castiel's superior, so pretty far up the food chain, who knows, she may have been associating with archangels. That could make for some pretty angsty stuff, if she has to take sides between Dean and Michael.

I never thought of that!! It'd break Dean if he had to choose. I thought it meant something to both of them but if she has to side with Angels, it'd be a killer of a storyline, and Dean would have more to be moody about. Plus another romp would be good, loved the song last time. It's on the top of my playlist!

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

I've literally only just got up, so not really coherent yet. I do think there's something between Dean & Anna, though since she got her grace back she's very cold and business like. Personally i'd prefer them to show more of the Dean/Cas friendship (cos that's all we'll ever get lol) as I think there's too much going on for Dean to start something with Anna

I don't like the post-Grace Anna much either. She puts business before anything else, like in The Rapture (S4 E20), when she's in the car, she just moves past Dean complementing her and straight to Sam's problem.

I'd love to see more of her, in any sense, especially as she is/was Cas' boss. And as Cas needs to be explored more, we could see why she's the boss-lady and not him.

More Anna Please!!!
                Last edited by Epideme; 28 October 2009, 02:30 AM. Reason: mistake with quote
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                  I'd be far more interested seeing anna wearing less again personally.
                  Let's hope we both get what we want!

I think they struck a really nice balance until now, without Cas overshadowing the brothers' relationship. Much as I love Cas, that will always come first in my book.

Originally posted by Epideme View Post
                  I never thought of that!! It'd break Dean if he had to choose. I thought it meant something to both of them but if she has to side with Angels, it'd be a killer of a storyline, and Dean would have more to be moody about. Plus another romp would be good, loved the song last time. It's on the top of my playlist!

I don't like the post-Grace Anna much either. She puts business before anything else, like in The Rapture (S4 E20), when she's in the car, she just moves past Dean complementing her and straight to Sam's problem.
                  I must say I expected that. She told Dean in Heaven and Hell how devoid of emotion life as an Angel is. Now that she is one again - albeit a fallen one - a large part of her humanity must be lost.

I'd love to see more of her, in any sense, especially as she is/was Cas' boss. And as Cas needs to be explored more, we could see why she's the boss-lady and not him.

More Anna Please!!!
                  That's true, we still don't really know much about how the 'host of heaven' is organized, and who gives the orders. I would be nice to find out more through Anna.

sigpic

Comment

I must say I expected that. She told Dean in Heaven and Hell how devoid of emotion life as an Angel is. Now that she is one again - albeit a fallen one - a large part of her humanity must be lost.
                    It never occured to me that she would have re-lost her humanity. No idea why, I rewatched the episodes like three times. I must be slipping!

That's true, we still don't really know much about how the 'host of heaven' is organized, and who gives the orders. I would be nice to find out more through Anna.
                    She seemed to know that Cas had something to tell Dean but neither of them knew what. She has to have information the Brothers need or she wouldn't have made the appearance in "The Rapture" would she? She knew about Jimmy and feared he was dead so she has some knowledge. She also knew about Sam's liitle problem but not enough to do anything there and then. She is/was Cas' boss so she knows things but no-one said what she knows and whether it would be any use. She was pretty high up the pecking order so she must have access to sources that would help the brothers without alerting that ---- Zachariah!

I'd like to know where God is and who is in charge of Heaven atm. This has been touched on but not enough. Cas borrowing the pendant to find God: has that been elaborated on yet? Or has the UK got to wait longer?

I do like Anna and Dean together and apart but could she come back? For long? Maybe with helpful insider information to get the Angels on their side? *Fingers crossed!*
                    Last edited by Epideme; 28 October 2009, 04:27 AM. Reason: too many quotes
                    sigpic

Comment

I guess there are bigger things at stake than whether Dean thinks she looks good or not, but that was kinda rude!

That would be an interesting one, especially given that Cas is more than willing to stand up to her as it is... there could be another mini-rebellion going on for our Cas!

It never occured to me that she would have re-lost her humanity. No idea why, I rewatched the episodes like three times. I must be slipping!
                      It's possible to watching things too many times, I've done it myself... I forget things all over the place!

I'd like to know where God is and who is in charge of Heaven atm.
                      I'm with Dean... try New Mexico!

sigpic

Comment

I guess there are bigger things at stake than whether Dean thinks she looks good or not, but that was kinda rude!

That would be an interesting one, especially given that Cas is more than willing to stand up to her as it is... there could be another mini-rebellion going on for our Cas!

It's possible to watching things too many times, I've done it myself... I forget things all over the place!

I'm with Dean... try New Mexico!
                        Oh, yeah. New Mexico sound like somewhere to be if you don't want to be found. And a new mini-rebellion would be a good route to take the 'Cas vs the Angels' thing.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X