Ideas for Season 2 episodes includes Spoilers for S2 eps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideas for Season 2 episodes includes Spoilers for S2 eps

If this has already been done and i have missed it then direct your discussion there but if it hasn't been done feel free to talk about it here

ok here goes, this is an idea i had for an episode in the not to distant future especially since Helen is very emotional about losing Ashley

While Helen hasn't given up on Ashley she is trying to get back to business running the Sanctuary and learns about an abnormal with abilities to cause someone to see what he wants them to see that he uses for evil purposes

He is a threat so Helen trys to track him down but ends up being captured by him and tortured.

He uses his abilities to enter her mind and mess around with it for a bit torturing her with memories of Ashley bringing out a 'darkside' of Helen enabling her to completely show her anger and grief.

During this her mind is opened up to various scenarios in which Ashley might still be alive that she hasn't considered until now giving her a glimmer of hope again building on her mothers instinct that Ashley is alive.

Episode ends with her rescue and a fresh start in her search for Ashley.

Feedback would be appreciated and thoughts for the rest of the season.
    Feel free to tell me if this idea sucks i wrote this to take a break from end of year exams studying
    sigpic

It's not a bad idea, you would need to flesh it out more. Maybe try your hand at writing this idea into a fanfic for Helen Magnus. But no,not at all a bad idea. Bu ti don't think Helen would need some evil abnormal messing with her head to renew the search for her daughter. She has enough of that hope in her right now.
    sigpic

Comment

I like it a lot!
      Really, you should write it, I love this idea, let me know about it when you'll (if you will) start writing it ^^

Comment

I may write it up properly after exams are over, thanks for the feedback
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NurseFG View Post
          I may write it up properly after exams are over, thanks for the feedback

Go for it, can't wait to see what you come up with.
          sigpic

Comment

yeah im a big fan of the screwing with someones mind storylines lol any ideas for more stories i could write, i will have a lot of free time soon
            sigpic

Comment

Story of my life is Fanfiction. I love to put the characters in different situations. Plus it helps me to hone my craft for writing my very own novel.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NurseFG View Post
                If this has already been done and i have missed it then direct your discussion there but if it hasn't been done feel free to talk about it here

ok here goes, this is an idea i had for an episode in the not to distant future especially since Helen is very emotional about losing Ashley

While Helen hasn't given up on Ashley she is trying to get back to business running the Sanctuary and learns about an abnormal with abilities to cause someone to see what he wants them to see that he uses for evil purposes

He is a threat so Helen trys to track him down but ends up being captured by him and tortured.

He uses his abilities to enter her mind and mess around with it for a bit torturing her with memories of Ashley bringing out a 'darkside' of Helen enabling her to completely show her anger and grief.

During this her mind is opened up to various scenarios in which Ashley might still be alive that she hasn't considered until now giving her a glimmer of hope again building on her mothers instinct that Ashley is alive.

Episode ends with her rescue and a fresh start in her search for Ashley.

Feedback would be appreciated and thoughts for the rest of the season.
                Feel free to tell me if this idea sucks i wrote this to take a break from end of year exams studying
                i like the idea!

~has helen whump and the possibility of getting ashley back~
                sally

sigpic

Comment

I love this!!!
                  Anything that has Helen searching and the potential to bring Ashley back, I'm up for!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shel View Post
                    I love this!!!
                    Anything that has Helen searching and the potential to bring Ashley back, I'm up for!

Totally....

I'm working on a fanfic where they are trying to save Ashley before... you know.... and everything at the end of END OF NIGHTS PT.2

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5440601/1/Reunited_Family

Here is the link if you guys want to read it...lol!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                      Totally....

I'm working on a fanfic where they are trying to save Ashley before... you know.... and everything at the end of END OF NIGHTS PT.2

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5440601/1/Reunited_Family

Here is the link if you guys want to read it...lol!!

Good story!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm working on Ch.5 right now. Six pages into it. LOL!!

Thinking of adding some heated scene's... maybe. LOL!!

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                          I'm working on Ch.5 right now. Six pages into it. LOL!!

Thinking of adding some heated scene's... maybe. LOL!!

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it.
                          Sounds awesome, i can't wait for the rest of it

Let me know when its finished
                          sigpic

Comment

Hehe, still working ch.5 which I should be dine this weekend while I'm at work
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X