Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atlantis - Season Four Premiere (Australia)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis - Season Four Premiere (Australia)

Sorry if this has already been mentioned in another thread. But Australia has FINALLY gotten around to showing season 4 of Stargate Atlantis on a new free-to-air channel called 7TWO.

Wonder how they're ratings will be, especially with it being in prime time at 8.30pm?? Do you think they'll be shocked when no one watches it because everyone saw it two years ago? Or perhaps owns the DVD's?

They're making it out on the commercials to be a big deal.

Anyway, just my two cents!

yeah i just saw it...... do you think if stargate atlantis does well in this time slot (which i dont think it will because ive seen that several times on DVD) that it might lead to Stargate Universe being on 7 which would be great for those who have to watch it via the internet.

Comment

There is a snowballs chance in hell of SGA season 4 doing well on Channel 7-2 at this point in time. Fans of the series would have either downloaded/bought the season while casual or new viewers will not have a clue what is going on seeing as seasons 1-3 were shown years ago now.
      Meh.

Comment

I haven't seen the ads for this but I live outside the capital cities so doubt if we'll get 7-2.

I do find it strange that they're promoting it now thought after treating fans of the show like idiots by burying the first three sessions so late at night!

Comment

Does anyone remember the good ol' days when when channel 7 had it's "amazing Thursday" with SG1 on at 9:30 after the Amazing Race? Then it got pushed back to 10:30 and then by season 9 it was on at 11:30 at night
          Meh.

Comment

Oh, no! Now everyone knows how backwards this hole is !
            *ahem* Yeah, I remember that ! Good old days ... and when Farscape was aired ...only good thing to ever have been on 9 ... well, Smallville, I guess..

What about SG1 season 10 !!! They didn't air that !!!
            We should blame people who watch the junk they put on so they pushed back SG

Wow... 2 years..... !!!

Comment

Originally posted by dmpv_74 View Post
              yeah i just saw it...... do you think if stargate atlantis does well in this time slot (which i dont think it will because ive seen that several times on DVD) that it might lead to Stargate Universe being on 7 which would be great for those who have to watch it via the internet.
              Unfortunately, since the invention of the Sci Fi channel here, they have to air it first and then 7 has to wait !!!
              Hopefully ! I'd just watch it, anyway, or have it roll on my TV s maybe someone will notice !!!

Comment

Working...
              X