Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vala: How do we get all to be revealed?

Daniel: I don't know, but something tells me truth of spirit is going to be a problem for you.

Vala: You know nothing about me.

Daniel: That's because everything that comes out of your mouth is a lie.

Oh, I just realized that Prometheus Unbound is the syndicated ep this weekend. It's on at midnight here. Guess I'll be staying up.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerMercury
      Anybody noticed that the people they took over were named Harrid and Sallis, very close to Harry and Sally? Well, as much as I could understand of that movie's plot (haven't watched it yet), they're two people who are obviously made for each other, love to just banter on and on, sleep together every once and a while, and it took a while before they actually got together. Is it a sign of things to come? Am I reading too much into this?
      HOLY GUACCAMOLE! I JUST NOTICED THAT!!!!!!!!!

They are TOTALLY getting married at the end of this series. I swear to the stars they are!

Comment

Great Quotes guys

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
          HOLY GUACCAMOLE! I JUST NOTICED THAT!!!!!!!!!

They are TOTALLY getting married at the end of this series. I swear to the stars they are!
          Yes! I'm not the only one!

There's only us,
          There's only this
          Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
          No other road,
          No other way
          No day but today...

Comment

After watching PU again last night, Vala seemed so different back then. Less snarky and more *****y. However she did want Daniel from the beginning, didn't she? Here's two reasons why:

"But you're very attractive."
            "You know we could just have sex instead."

Comment

"But you're very attractive."
              "You know we could just have sex instead."
              B****Y? I know, but she's still so damned fun to watch!

*whistles a random tune and watches her computer save her newest Daniel/Vala vid*

Hehehehehehe, I've been a busy beaver.... It took me awhile to get it done, but I finally got my vid done! It's to Ricky Martin's "She Bangs" if you can believe it ROFLMAO

The song was fun, this vid was fun, and I had a blast making it. I just hope it turns out alright... with barely any ghost scenes and such... I'll keep you guys posted on when it's going to be up, but for the moment, i have no idea... lol

It was fun putting this together... for the "Like every girl in history" parts though, I had trouble finding clips. I wanted to get RepliCarter in there somewhere (since she was so mean to Vala's Danny.... killing him with her jumbo knife arm! How rude! She could've done some permanent harm to him before Vala showed up! I would've loved to see Danny's Sneak Thief have it out with that roboSam....), but I didn't have any Season 8 clips. I only have 1-4 and 9 lol.

Ah well.... got Sha're/Amonet in there.... Sarah/Osiris.... Finally decided on Hathor for the third "every girl in history" part...

Man, what is it with Daniel and Goa'uld women? lol!

Comment

Ah well.... got Sha're/Amonet in there.... Sarah/Osiris.... Finally decided on Hathor for the third "every girl in history" part...

Man, what is it with Daniel and Goa'uld women? lol!
                omg you're right lol! you have forgotten lynnea/ke'ra, daniel has fallen for her and she was evil! lol okay not then when he met her as ke'ra, but before! And jack said something about that too i just can't remember it.

Comment

Awwwwwwww, frell it! There's 5 ghost scenes in it! AUGH!

I spent ALL DAY doing this stupid thing, and it does this to me...... *sighs*

Well, it's still pretty good even with those stupid things in it.... I'll get it up when I have the chance.

Comment

What? Page THREE? This cannot BE! O_O

Comment

What? Page THREE? This cannot BE! O_O
                      omg really? we cannot let that happen!

Last edited by sg-daniel; 01 February 2006, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Not Daniel and Vala but Claudia and Michael for a change.

A.
                        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

A.

Comment

We love Daniel and Vala don't we?

Let's go back to how it all began.....

Comment

A.

Comment

Did y'all notice in PU, Vala kisses Daniel twice before he pulls away. See, he really does want her.

I should have a new story up soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X