Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by valaCB
    Thank you! You know I really have to add this site to my favorites lol... I keep forgetting too..

Comment

Lovin' Daniel's outfit in those pics. Still avoiding the promo vids though...

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
        Thank you! You know I really have to add this site to my favorites lol... I keep forgetting too..
        It is a GOOD site, they have almost everything about handsome Ben .
        I wish i could do the same with my site. Claudia had some old TV shows but in Australia so i don't have these shows and i can't update them on the site

Daniel and Vala

Comment

Revel in the shippy goodness, nice cap valaCB.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

And no way to download them either I guess ValaCB?

Spoiler pic for s.10 ... altho I think most people know about this already.

Spoiler:
            Last edited by Ronja; 01 July 2006, 11:48 AM.

Comment

They are not in the net.

Spoiler:
              You cut Weir?

nice cap valaCB.
              Thank you
              A beautiful Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx5AOnfXRq8

Comment

They are not in the net.

You cut Weir?

Thank you
                Well duh

Aww *sniff* love the video, than you. Watched a couple of others too while I was there.

13 days...............................!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                  ohh nice pic, haven't seen that one, thanks ronja!

Comment

They are not in the net.

You cut Weir?

Thank you
                    Vala girl, you know I love you but if that's an inadvertant spoiler and it happens again I swear I am going to strangle you with my bare (well slightly bandaged atm) hands.

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
                      Vala girl, you know I love you but if that's an inadvertant spoiler and it happens again I swear I am going to strangle you with my bare (well slightly bandaged atm) hands.
                      I think she meant "You cut the weird one?" but something must have gotten lost in the process of posting.

A.
                      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

i dunno if thats considered a spoiler, but to be safe i put it in tags lol

Spoiler:
                        looks like ms had the new glasses only on the photoshoot, because on the pics he has the old ones. i do hope we see them in at least a few episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                          I think she meant "You cut the weird one?" but something must have gotten lost in the process of posting.

A.
                          Yeah, I think that's what valaCB wanted to say! And there are always these stupid problems with the keyboard!!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Nice cover.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel
                              ohh nice pic, haven't seen that one, thanks ronja!
                              It's just a bigger (wider) version of the one posted in the Pond

Comment

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...argate1336.jpg

A.
                                ROFL Nice!!

Comment

Working...
                                X