Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Formerhost
    Daniel: You're a fruitcake!
    Hi everyone, it's been awhile. I love that scene!

Vala goes on Daniel's lap and starts to kiss him. Daniel goes along with her.
    Then he stops kissing her and said.
    Daniel: You're a fruitcake!
    Vala realize that it was some kind of a insult headbutts him.

Yep, I love that scene.

Icon Made By LadyBozi

Comment

http://www.spacecast.com/microsites/...ewTVCharacter/ - vote for Vala!

Comment

sure aannd done!

Comment

Thanks! Done
          Spoiler:

Comment

I just love this (from Spaceys): "Vala Mal Doran, a former Goa’uld host who’s now a scheming con artist/space pirate. While her true agenda remains unclear, there are certain things she wants out of the Stargate crew – the affections of Dr. Daniel Jackson among them."

Comment

I loved the Prometheus Unbound fight. I loved the part when Daniel accidentally punched that wire panel or something when Vala ducked and he says, "Crap!" Great fight scene.
              http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
              Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Originally posted by ranchan2
                I loved the Prometheus Unbound fight. I loved the part when Daniel accidentally punched that wire panel or something when Vala ducked and he says, "Crap!" Great fight scene.
                ........and then proceeds to hit him in the groin with the fire hydrant ROFLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
                  ........and then proceeds to hit him in the groin with the fire hydrant ROFLMAO
                  lol yes and then he falls over the controls lmao

Comment

This is just brilliant!!!

http://terrafirmascapers.com/index.php?topic=8622.0

Comment

I voted for Vala. What are the Spaceys anyway? It must be outside the States. We don't have anything cool like that here.

But she already has the affections of Dr. Jackson.

+ = love

Comment

Ah, here we are... I knew this thread had to be around somewhere! Requested by Formerhost for you:

(just hot-link to use)
                        scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                          I voted for Vala. What are the Spaceys anyway? It must be outside the States. We don't have anything cool like that here.

But she already has the affections of Dr. Jackson.

+ = love
                          Spaceys are in Canada and are organized by TV channel Space which airs both Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis there.

Comment

If you go to Michael Shanks Online, there's A BIG NEWS there... congrats to Michael and Lexa on the birth of their son Samuel David!

Comment

CONGRATS TO MICHAEL AND LEXA!!!!!!!!

Awwwwwwwww, little boy looks just like his daddy...... That's so adorably cute!!!!!!!!

AND CONGRATS TO US CUZ NOW WE HAVE A DANIEL/VALA SMILEY! SWEET!!!!

pams it:

Comment

I did a search, and, surprisingly, this thread does not appear to already exist. There's a pro thread, but no discussion thread. So I thought I'd start one.

What do you think of the Daniel/Vala ship?

(what I think will be covered in my next post)
                                Last edited by Katerine; 26 March 2006, 10:34 AM. Reason: Changed thread title. Removed "analysis" since it's probably a little intimidating.

Many thanks to blingaway for the sig pic.

Comment

Working...
                                X