Where would you have been?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where would you have been?

If you "lost" the lottery and were on Destiny as she sped into the star where would you have been? Personally I'm not sure. I guess I'd be alone, or maybe watching it all happen while in the observation lounge. At some point I believe that I would have lost it emotionally. Anyway, what do you think you would have done?

I always wanted to see a sun up close. Probably up on the observation deck marveling at God's creation.
    sigpic
    Doci of the BAG

Comment

Challenging Rush to a duel
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

assuming chloe was alone........with her..........if eli was there i'd trick him away, lock him in a closet and go back to chloe.......if chloe wasn't there.......probably be trying to lighten the mood among the crew or possibly just walking about exploring the ship.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I would start walking around Destiny in order to see as much of it as possible before it was destroyed with all on board.
          Does it say Colonel anywhere on my uniform?

Comment

probably running through the unexplored bits of the ship looking for another shuttle or something like that
            sigpic

Comment

I would have been on the observation deck, watching it in first person view! Staring Death in the face, so to speak. Then ascend right before I die!

But maybe not.
              sigpic

Comment

Probably with the prayer group.
                sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Observation Deck watching the beautiful, yet haunting view.

I might have said the prayer group, but I guess I could say a prayer while watching the view.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                  and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

I'd be alone, trying to find some sleep.

Comment

I'd have found a spacesuit, tied myself to the ship and gone outside. If i was certain i was gonna die, i think personally seeing the way i was gonna go would be much more enjoyable then sitting behind an unshielded craft being ripped apart from tidal stress and radiation exposure. Being in a space suit would have assured quick death compared to being trapped in the Destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by Count View Post
                        I'd have found a spacesuit, tied myself to the ship and gone outside. If i was certain i was gonna die, i think personally seeing the way i was gonna go would be much more enjoyable then sitting behind an unshielded craft being ripped apart from tidal stress and radiation exposure. Being in a space suit would have assured quick death compared to being trapped in the Destiny.
                        The speed at the Destiny was going, you would have been ripped from the ship.
                        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

I'd be with the fun people. Not because I'm any good at cards though.
                          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

having sex with chole...im sure she would have complied!!

Comment

I'd probably be on the observation deck, watching. I'd want to take in the beautiful view before I died. I'd probably talk to or comofrt those around me, if I was not alone.

Comment

Working...
                              X