the podcasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the podcasts

I was just wondering how long it takes for the podcasts to come up on syfy's website.

The one for "Eulogy" isn't up yet (as of 9:10PM EST on 10/25).

Based on past weeks it definitely should be up by now.

Comment

I can watch the new ones the day after they air. Eulogy is on the list. Are there different times for where you are?

(Lovely sig made by hbt123)

Comment

I don't see the third podcast on the syfy site.
        "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
        Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
        Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
        Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
        Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
          I don't see the third podcast on the syfy site.
          amanda had a death in the family (a cousin passed away; she said so on twitter), so that 'might' be why things are delayed.

(((amanda)))
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
            amanda had a death in the family (a cousin passed away; she said so on twitter), so that 'might' be why things are delayed.

(((amanda)))
            No, it was already recorded. And I think someone asked Jacklyn and she said Syfy was delaying it. She didnt know why.

Comment

I've already seen "Eulogy", but would like to watch it again while listening to the podcast.

Kind of strange that its being delayed, since its been recorded.

Sorry to hear that Amanda lost a cousin.

Comment

The podcast has been posted now .
                sigpic

Comment

Is it just me, or does the link for 2.03 Eulogy lead to the previous podcast, the one for the 2.02 episode?

They're the same. Or am I missing something?
                  you're so cute when you're slurring your speech but they're closing the bar and they want us to leave

'What is it, Sebastian? I'm arranging matches.'

"Religion is far more of a choice than homosexuality. And the protections that we have, for religion --we protect religion-- and talk about a lifestyle choice! That is absolutely a choice. Gay people don't choose to be gay. At what age did you choose not to be gay?" (Jon Stewart, The King of Common Sense)

Comment

Works now...

Comment

Yeah, it does. Makes me a happy camper.
                      you're so cute when you're slurring your speech but they're closing the bar and they want us to leave

'What is it, Sebastian? I'm arranging matches.'

"Religion is far more of a choice than homosexuality. And the protections that we have, for religion --we protect religion-- and talk about a lifestyle choice! That is absolutely a choice. Gay people don't choose to be gay. At what age did you choose not to be gay?" (Jon Stewart, The King of Common Sense)

Comment

the reason i usually listen to commentary is to hear "commentary" on the show. all they do is joke about robin and with each other the whole time. Its cute of them but still kind of annoying. its like they are just doin whatever to pass time. lol. i was hoping they would feel us in on stuff but they just talk about stinky trucks and goofy things lol

Comment

Originally posted by allfornot View Post
                          the reason i usually listen to commentary is to hear "commentary" on the show. all they do is joke about robin and with each other the whole time. Its cute of them but still kind of annoying. its like they are just doin whatever to pass time. lol. i was hoping they would feel us in on stuff but they just talk about stinky trucks and goofy things lol
                          They actually mentioned this earlier... because SyFy is asking them to do a podcast (not really a commentary)... they are saving the actual commentaries for the DVDs.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                            They actually mentioned this earlier... because SyFy is asking them to do a podcast (not really a commentary)... they are saving the actual commentaries for the DVDs.
                            yeah accept they do the same thing in the dvds

Comment

I think I'l wait for the DVD's with the actor commentary!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X