PDA

View Full Version : Being from the uk..

Jimmylad89
October 25th, 2009, 10:13 AM
is this a gd episode coz so far ive only like darkness, i was just wondering if this episode is worth watching.

Coronach
October 25th, 2009, 10:19 AM
is this a gd episode coz so far ive only like darkness, i was just wondering if this episode is worth watching.

Most definitely. It's a very good episode, all things considered :)

reddevil18
October 25th, 2009, 10:19 AM
It's called personal taste and opinion. One man's trash is another man's treasure and vice-versa.
You're just gonna have to watch it for yourself.

jelgate
October 25th, 2009, 10:21 AM
It's called personal taste and opinion. One man's trash is another man's treasure and vice-versa.
You're just gonna have to watch it for yourself.

Alien:P

In my personal opinion minus one scene its a good episodes. But as human nature dictates their are people who will definatly disagree.

reddevil18
October 25th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Alien:P
No, no. I was talking about personal opinion. The greatness of Alien is a well-established fact, written down in the annals of history.

And if you make a joke about "anal", I will destroy you...:mckay:

EvilSpaceAlien
October 25th, 2009, 10:30 AM
In my opinion it's a very good episode, but you'll just have to wait and see.

No, no. I was talking about personal opinion. The greatness of Alien is a well-established fact, written down in the annals of history.

And if you make a joke about "anal", I will destroy you...:mckay:

*sits back in recliner and waits for the fight*

IcarusAbides
October 25th, 2009, 10:33 AM
I enjoyed, i prefered darkness tbh but i really enjoyed Light. Either way other peoples views shouldn't decide whether you would like it or not, just give it a watch and see what happens.

bradly08
October 25th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Darkness is a very good episode but so is this, minus one naughty scene...

Edi
October 25th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Ah, cmon! What the hell is wrong with a sex scene? ??
Its perfectly fine...

bradly08
October 25th, 2009, 12:02 PM
Ah, cmon! What the hell is wrong with a sex scene? ??
Its perfectly fine...

Its not the Sex scene itself its the build up. It pops straight out of the fraking blue!!

koroush47
October 25th, 2009, 04:22 PM

Better than darkness.

Krisz
October 25th, 2009, 04:40 PM

Keep an open mind, watch it, and then you'll know! ;) :D