Song name at the end of ep203

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Song name at the end of ep203

Hi everyone, I desperately looking for the music at the end of the episode 3 or season 2 :
    Spoiler:
    During Ashley's funeral.

Does anyone now the name?

I think it's original music from their new composer. Going by what DK said in a tweet:

From May 5

In the edit suite with Eric Hill, workin' on the opus known as Ep. 203. Gonna be amazing
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ljscott View Post
      I think it's original music from their new composer. Going by what DK said in a tweet:

From May 5

In the edit suite with Eric Hill, workin' on the opus known as Ep. 203. Gonna be amazing
      ok, thanks!

Comment

such a beautiful tune
        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

i dont think its an original. If you listen to the podcast for eulogy they discuss how they were looking for a good track for the end there. DK said it was called Human. He didnt say who it was by

Comment

Originally posted by allfornot View Post
            i dont think its an original. If you listen to the podcast for eulogy they discuss how they were looking for a good track for the end there. DK said it was called Human. He didnt say who it was by
            they also said something about using one song for the ep that aired, and they'll use another (a much sadder one they say) for the ep on dvd. should be interesting!
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Hi all,
              I too have been looking for it, but no success. I received a twitter from DK stating that their composer is Andrew Lockington, but i'm not sure that is the same person who did the ending song for Ash's funeral....i have the ep and seperated the video from audio, and clipped the ending on have it on my iphone..lol...i fell in love with that.....

http://sanctuary-caps.com/index.php
              Check out my fanfichttp://www.fanfiction.net/u/1763762/staceydj

Comment

i loved the melody, but i don't know the name and I would like to.
                sigpic

Comment

Hey guys...check out the latest info. on the song for Ashley's funeral. Hope this helps.

Twitter from Damian Kindler:
                  damiankindler

"#Sanctuary factuary 1: the amazing music at the end of ep 203 "Eulogy" was composed by Andrew Lockington."

"#Sanctuary factuary 2: ep 203 contd In the podcst we mentioned a song called "human" but didn't end up using it."

I received an email from Andrew Lockington's Admin stating the following:

"Thanks for your email. In the end all versions of the show used a song Andrew wrote for that scene. The powers that be are looking into releasing it as a single or as part of a Sanctuary soundtrack album.
                  Stay tuned."
                  Cheers,
                  Meg

http://sanctuary-caps.com/index.php
                  Check out my fanfichttp://www.fanfiction.net/u/1763762/staceydj

Comment

That means, prehaps, we will have a Sanctuary Soundtrack album???

Comment

so when they said that the public wasnt ready for this "human" song what that translated to isoh we found a song we like better! i certainly dont buy what they were trying to sell. silly lads.

didnt anyone recognize the song or artist from the podcast?

Comment

yeah America got a different version than everyone else
                        Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

Working...
                        X