PDA

View Full Version : Is it true? spoilers for eulogy

badwolfSG
October 24th, 2009, 09:36 PM
That Emilie Ullerup got hurt on the set of Santuray? I heard this somewhere.

jelgate
October 24th, 2009, 09:38 PM
Yes

badwolfSG
October 24th, 2009, 10:06 PM
Yes

Does anyone know what happen?

Eternal Density
October 24th, 2009, 10:21 PM
...what happen?Somebody set up us the bomb.

DigiFluid
October 24th, 2009, 10:29 PM
Somebody set up us the bomb.

We get signal.

SamJackShipLover
October 25th, 2009, 04:28 AM
That Emilie Ullerup got hurt on the set of Santuray? I heard this somewhere.

Yes
I don't think it was confirmed that she actually got hurt on the set. All we know is that she somehow was hurt / needed surgery somewhere after filming the first couple of eps. We're afraid she won't be in much episodes past those, but I don't think anyone knows what's really going on.

Skydiver
October 25th, 2009, 05:25 AM
until and unless the set releases some sort of statement - or someone asks a question at a con - exactly what happened is unknown.

Alexandria's_Dreaming
October 25th, 2009, 07:21 AM
Sadly, we appear to be in the dark. :(

Skydiver
October 25th, 2009, 07:25 AM
it's not really any of our business. so if they don't want to release anything, it's likely to protect emilie's privacy

WishIwasJoes
October 25th, 2009, 07:54 AM
I read on a post she hurt her tail bone and needed time to recover. It has not been stated she was hurt on set. She was said to have recovered in September of this year. I just hope she is healthy and happy!

pjt
October 25th, 2009, 12:52 PM
We get signal.

Main screen turn on.

Eternal Density
October 25th, 2009, 10:26 PM
I think that what little we know means that the injury did not 'cause' Ashley's death to be written in.

Main screen turn on.It's you !!

AresLover452
October 25th, 2009, 10:30 PM
I think that what little we know means that the injury did not 'cause' Ashley's death to be written in.

I just hope that it was false death and they find a way to bring her back.

pjt
October 25th, 2009, 10:31 PM
It's you !!

How are you gentlemen !!

SciFiGeek17
October 26th, 2009, 12:08 AM
I read on a post she hurt her tail bone and needed time to recover. It has not been stated she was hurt on set. She was said to have recovered in September of this year. I just hope she is healthy and happy!

Yeah I heard that too!

I sure hope things gett better for her! I've had to go through surgery(not the same as she did), but I can relate and understand the pain!

Hope she recovers well for her sake-not for the show! I'd rather her be well instead of risk for a tv series!

DigiFluid
October 26th, 2009, 12:28 AM
How are you gentlemen !!

All your base are belong to us.

pjt
October 26th, 2009, 12:51 AM

Probably it wasn't to be that serious death, as it is now. ;)

WishIwasJoes
October 26th, 2009, 08:02 AM
Ahh some one posted an interview with Kindler saying that the first three episodes of Santuary this year wrap up Ashely's story line! *goes into panic mode*

Skydiver
October 26th, 2009, 10:37 AM
Please remember to tag spoilers from season 2 episodeds

AresLover452
October 26th, 2009, 11:10 AM
Ahh some one posted an interview with Kindler saying that the first three episodes of Santuary this year wrap up Ashely's story line! *goes into panic mode*

*closes eyes*

Don't believe it.... lol!!

badwolfSG
October 26th, 2009, 09:00 PM

Me and denial are being really good friends!

AresLover452
October 26th, 2009, 09:03 PM
You ain't the only one baby!!!

prsweety
October 27th, 2009, 08:06 PM
You ain't the only one baby!!!

It is true. But if you listen to the end of the podcast on Syfy.com, there is a little glimpse of hope. But you know how things change. I so hope killing off Ashley doesn't drop ratings.

prsweety
October 27th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Me and denial are being really good friends!

It is true. But if you listen to the end of the podcast on Syfy.com, there is a little glimpse of hope. But you know how things change. I so hope killing off Ashley doesn't drop ratings. I loved the mother/daughter relationship.

AresLover452
October 27th, 2009, 08:24 PM
It is true. But if you listen to the end of the podcast on Syfy.com, there is a little glimpse of hope. But you know how things change. I so hope killing off Ashley doesn't drop ratings.

I didn't cry for Ashley, my mind shouted at me that she is not dead. So i keep to that. Ashley is not Dead.... Missing... but not DEAD!!!

badwolfSG
October 27th, 2009, 09:09 PM
I didn't cry for Ashley, my mind shouted at me that she is not dead. So i keep to that. Ashley is not Dead.... Missing... but not DEAD!!!

YES MISSING!!!... Man, chouldn't they have used missing instead of this storyline.

AresLover452
October 27th, 2009, 09:23 PM
YES MISSING!!!... Man, chouldn't they have used missing instead of this storyline.

you would think... I mean come on it would make better,a nd keep John around more, to make it Ashley missing instead of dead. But there is hope that she isn't dead and I am going to grasp at that hope till there is definitive proof on the show that she is dead. Not until they produce a corpse.

badwolfSG
October 27th, 2009, 10:20 PM
you would think... I mean come on it would make better,a nd keep John around more, to make it Ashley missing instead of dead. But there is hope that she isn't dead and I am going to grasp at that hope till there is definitive proof on the show that she is dead. Not until they produce a corpse.

I'm grasping at the hope and hanging on tight!!!

And this is syfy even if they did produce a body that doesn't necessrily mean that the character written off. That what I love about syfy anything can happen!

AresLover452
October 27th, 2009, 10:25 PM
Totally, Sci-fi is tricky and awesome like that. They can bring people back and explain it away later!! LoL!!

NurseFG
October 28th, 2009, 12:01 AM
No body, no death!

I believe that Ashley will be back at some point, im thinking she will be back at the start of season 3 if that goes ahead

*crosses fingers*

AresLover452
October 28th, 2009, 12:05 AM
Let's see.... Millions of ex SG-1 fans watching Amanda in this new series, loving every minute of it, Oh yeah TPTB are gonna have a S3.

*In own little dream bubble where S3 is being formed in the mind of the writers*

NurseFG
October 28th, 2009, 12:42 AM
Let's see.... Millions of ex SG-1 fans watching Amanda in this new series, loving every minute of it, Oh yeah TPTB are gonna have a S3.

*In own little dream bubble where S3 is being formed in the mind of the writers*

*Goes to happy place and can see Helen and Ashley reunited*

Now to wait and see what happens with the rest of the season

AresLover452
October 28th, 2009, 12:44 AM
In my happy Place John is reunited with Helen and bringing their daughter home!!

badwolfSG
October 28th, 2009, 03:47 PM
Oh, I'm in ya'll happy place! ;) And I too think there will be a season three...

AresLover452
October 28th, 2009, 05:02 PM
most definitely... there as to be. There is so much to be done.... the rebuilding of the Sanctuary network, John and helen, Dana's Death, Finding more abnormals and lots lots lots more.

Eternal Density
October 28th, 2009, 05:12 PM
All your base are belong to us.You are on the way to destruction.

Who's listened to the Commentuary for ep 3?
I'm believing for a comeback in season 3.

AresLover452
October 28th, 2009, 05:18 PM
I haven't yet, though generally I wait for the DVD's to listen to the commentary.

allfornot
October 28th, 2009, 08:47 PM
how the heck do we always get SO off topic?

anyway, just listening to emilies blogtalk she did confirm that she has surgery and that she had to get something taken out. she said something about things when wrong in surgery but shes ok. i am just buggin to know what was wrong.

badwolfSG
October 28th, 2009, 08:50 PM

anyway, just listening to emilies blogtalk she did confirm that she has surgery and that she had to get something taken out. she said something about things when wrong in surgery but shes ok. i am just buggin to know what was wrong.

B/C we all have a serious case of ADD! :lol:

However is good to hear she doing okay.

AresLover452
October 28th, 2009, 09:02 PM

Maybe more info will trickle out and you will be able to find out, we all will. It's good she came through surgery ok.

AresLover452
October 28th, 2009, 09:03 PM

IDK about you, but I have ADHD.... in real life... lol!!

allfornot
October 28th, 2009, 10:15 PM

lol i will do good to keep that in mind.

AresLover452
October 28th, 2009, 10:20 PM
lol

badwolfSG
October 29th, 2009, 12:11 AM
IDK about you, but I have ADHD.... in real life... lol!!

Actually, I do have ADD! LOL!

AresLover452
October 29th, 2009, 12:39 AM
hehe.... w00t!!! Ad people unite!!lol!!

badwolfSG
October 29th, 2009, 12:58 AM
hehe.... w00t!!! Ad people unite!!lol!!

Rings activate! LOL!

AresLover452
October 29th, 2009, 01:00 AM
:lol::jack_new_anime07:

Skydiver
October 29th, 2009, 03:57 AM
ahem

points up at the thread title and topic

AresLover452
October 29th, 2009, 09:20 AM
Right..... lol!!

It's really good to now that EU is on the mend and hope her health improves.

ravenkai
November 1st, 2009, 09:53 PM
I talked to Emilie a few days ago and she finally answered the question about her 'injury'. If you are interested http://uberscifigeek.com/?p=7160 (beware of spoilers)

badwolfSG
November 1st, 2009, 10:03 PM
I talked to Emilie a few days ago and she finally answered the question about her 'injury'. If you are interested http://uberscifigeek.com/?p=7160 (beware of spoilers)

Well, thanks for putting it up!

AresLover452
November 1st, 2009, 10:05 PM

thanks for the link

doylefan22
November 2nd, 2009, 05:31 AM

Aww...bless her. She is so lovely.

I spent quite a bit of time chatting to her at Haven One whilst working photoshoots and she is really so incredibly sweet. I feel so sad for her and for the show having lost her presence. It was a bit odd because we all had our suspicions that she was leaving but of course she couldn't say anything.

I really hope they do find a way to bring the character back in the future mainly because I think there's so many more interesting storylines that can be done with Ashley.

AresLover452
November 2nd, 2009, 01:12 PM
At least she is well on the mend.... so things are looking up.