This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acceptable threads?

I'm very confused on what is considered an 'acceptable' thread these days... so "I want more Naked Greer!" is on page 3 while I post a thread about how I feel emotionally invested in the show, and how I'm brought to tears watching how beautiful it was to see the starship flying through the heart of a sun?

...and my thread is deleted? Can I get rules on what is an acceptable thread because I'm confused.

Originally posted by Lord Shiva View Post
    I'm very confused on what is considered an 'acceptable' thread these days... so "I want more Naked Greer!" is on page 3 while I post a thread about how I feel emotionally invested in the show, and how I'm brought to tears watching how beautiful it was to see the starship flying through the heart of a sun?

...and my thread is deleted? Can I get rules on what is an acceptable thread because I'm confused.
    Are you sure your thread was deleted and not just moved? Because anything dealing with reactions to SGU or specific episodes almost always get moved to episode discussion/review threads.

Otherwise, I have no idea...but it wouldn't be because your thread was "unacceptable". There's nothing wrong with saying you really love it so far
    Sig by Pandora's Box
    sigpic

Comment

It's not the end of the world, i'm sure there was a reason for your thread being deleted, why don't you just ask one of the mods instead of getting annoyed and posting stuff that isnt relevant.
      sigpic

Comment

Indeed, I answered my own question when I viewed your posting history. Your post is here, and your thread was moved to here.

Hope that helps
        Sig by Pandora's Box
        sigpic

Comment

You're post was merged into the General Discussion thread. You can look at your post history and see it wasn't deleted.

Edit - Ninja'd by Coronach who even provided links

Comment

Yup - Coronach showed us all up here with speed.
            sigpic

Comment

it wasn't deleted. it was just merged into the thread about the ep

it's here
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=208
              sigpic

Comment

What can I say? In my spare time, I participate in this.
                Sig by Pandora's Box
                sigpic

Comment

Its very simple. That thread was nothing more then your personal stance on an episode and really is not different then the general disscussion thus why it was merged. The naked Greer thread is a disscussion of a particular scene in Light which is why is was allowed
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Had to give you some green for that.
                    sigpic

Comment

If there can be a thread about James' boobs, there can be a thread about naked Greer.
                      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
                        If there can be a thread about James' boobs, there can be a thread about naked Greer.
                        Do you think I can create a thread about Thor's mysteriously-alluring, almond-shaped eyes?
                        Sig by Pandora's Box
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                          Do you think I can create a thread about Thor's mysteriously-alluring, almond-shaped eyes?
                          Whatever floats your boat...
                          Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                            Someone beat you too it...years ago.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Someone beat you too it...years ago.
                              I'm crushed right now...

Oh well, I guess I can settle for a Dr. Rush/Thor pairing
                              Sig by Pandora's Box
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X