PDA

View Full Version : More naked Greer, please!

reddevil18
October 24th, 2009, 08:00 AM
Man has an awesome body!
Last week it was the boob thread, now this...Man, I'm so shallow...:(

jelgate
October 24th, 2009, 08:02 AM
Man has an awesome body!

That just means you a know a true Stargate fan and GW member:P

reddevil18
October 24th, 2009, 08:05 AM
I feel dirty now...

jelgate
October 24th, 2009, 08:06 AM
That will fade away when we get rid of your moral conscience

FoolishPleasure
October 24th, 2009, 08:07 AM
Greer doesn't have to be nakey. He is just a cool character, but the nakey part is icing on the cake. ;)

reddevil18
October 24th, 2009, 08:09 AM
That will fade away when we get rid of your moral conscienceNEVER!
Unless you bribe me with nekkid Greer...

jelgate
October 24th, 2009, 08:10 AM
It is inevitable. It is the way of true fandom.:P

KEK
October 24th, 2009, 08:10 AM
ZOMG TEH WRITERS R OBJECTIFYIN MEN!!!111one1

Lahela
October 24th, 2009, 08:11 AM
Nekkid Greer? Am I reading this right? We get nekkid Greer in "Light"? Yowza! :D

reddevil18
October 24th, 2009, 08:13 AM
Nekkid Greer? Am I reading this right? We get nekkid Greer in "Light"? Yowza! :DWell...ALMOST nekkid, but enough to send blood to...errr...certain parts of my anatomy...

Lahela
October 24th, 2009, 08:19 AM
Well...ALMOST nekkid, but enough to send blood to...errr...certain parts of my anatomy...

Ooooh, tantalising! :D

s09119
October 24th, 2009, 08:19 AM
Nekkid Greer? Am I reading this right? We get nekkid Greer in "Light"? Yowza! :D

I think he was just stripping down in anticipation of the scorching heat Rush warned them about. But yeah.

reddevil18
October 24th, 2009, 08:22 AM
There was quite a lot to like about Greer in the episode. His opening monologue, his reaction to the lottery, his walk with Young and the way he prepares for the end...
He's quickly becoming one of my favorites. I'm liking him a hell of a lot more than I do Scott(who's gone down a lot on my eyes, that man hussy!)

Osiris
October 24th, 2009, 08:22 AM
Hell yeah! He's got a fine body and what looks like a great ass from what I can tell... :D

EvilSpaceAlien
October 24th, 2009, 08:23 AM
Man has an awesome body!

No you're not shallow. http://www.thescifiworld.net/img/smilies/stargate/jack/jackanime06.gif Why would you think that? http://www.thescifiworld.net/img/smilies/stargate/daniel/daniel_new_anime004.gif

reddevil18
October 24th, 2009, 08:24 AM
I think he was just stripping down in anticipation of the scorching heat Rush warned them about. But yeah.I think it was more symbolic than that - reference his opening monologue. Truly going out in a blaze of glory and all that. He was accepting it and basically shedding all material stuff. That's just how I saw it, anyway.
Besides, wasn't he involved in a fire as a child? I'm not sure, but I think I remember reading spoilers about a later episode where we learn more about him. That would also be an explanation.
But regardless of the reason...Still, he was nice to look at...

FoolishPleasure
October 24th, 2009, 08:25 AM
Man has an awesome body!

There is a huge difference between the Greer scene and the boob scene.

While I'm thinking James could be an interesting character, the whole kino-boys-peeping-on-her-chest scene was just tacky.

Greer had gone off alone to face death in his own way. The scene worked. If we get more "adult" scenes like this, I'm on board, but more frat boy garbage like peeping toms and snickering at boobs, or naked girls in the shower yelling for help because they are afraid of the dark :rolleyes:, and I'm not going to bother.

The writers have shown they CAN do grown up nudity in a good way, now lets see if they can keep it up. . .and keep the jr. high humor to a minimum.

reddevil18
October 24th, 2009, 08:26 AM
No you're not shallow. http://www.thescifiworld.net/img/smilies/stargate/jack/jackanime06.gif Why would you think that? http://www.thescifiworld.net/img/smilies/stargate/daniel/daniel_new_anime004.gif*gets distracted by looking in the mirror*
Huh?

reddevil18
October 24th, 2009, 08:27 AM
There is a huge difference between the Greer scene and the boob scene.

While I'm thinking James could be an interesting character, the whole kino-boys-peeping-on-her-chest scene was just tacky.

Greer had gone off alone to face death in his own way. The scene worked. If we get more "adult" scenes like this, I'm on board, but more frat boy garbage like peeping toms and snickering at boobs, or naked girls in the shower yelling for help because they are afraid of the dark :rolleyes:, and I'm not going to bother.

The writers have shown they CAN do grown up nudity in a good way, now lets see if they can keep it up. . .and keep the jr. high humor to a minimum.
Sure, and I agree. But I just meant that, personally, I had started a boob thread last week and now this...:o

Epideme
October 24th, 2009, 08:28 AM
Man has an awesome body!

No, nothing of the sort! I used to have a problem with Greer (like, in episodes 1-4) but now I realise he is a good guy and that in this episode he was more caring and focused. Although I did like him in Air when he was being all forceful and 'in charge'!!

More naked Greer please!!!
Epideme

IcarusAbides
October 24th, 2009, 08:32 AM
Cant say i'm that fussed about having more naked greer but i definately want to see more of greer hitting the bald guy in the face.

reddevil18
October 24th, 2009, 08:39 AM
Cant say i'm that fussed about having more naked greer but i definately want to see more of greer hitting the bald guy in the face.Naked Greer hitting the bald guy in the face?

Hermiiod
October 24th, 2009, 08:43 AM
There was quite a lot to like about Greer in the episode. His opening monologue, his reaction to the lottery, his walk with Young and the way he prepares for the end...
He's quickly becoming one of my favorites. I'm liking him a hell of a lot more than I do Scott(who's gone down a lot on my eyes, that man hussy!)

I completely agree. I knew from the beginning episode that Ronald Greer would soon become my favourite character. He's a good man as "E-Y" (Everett Young) would say it.

EvilSpaceAlien
October 24th, 2009, 08:54 AM
Naked Greer hitting the bald guy in the face?

Now that would be umm......"interesting". http://www.thescifiworld.net/img/smilies/stargate/jack2/jack_new_anime04.gif

Lost
October 24th, 2009, 08:56 AM
How many in this thread are female?

IcarusAbides
October 24th, 2009, 08:57 AM
I don't think anyone needs to know the answer to that.

EvilSpaceAlien
October 24th, 2009, 08:58 AM

Don't look at me, I'm male.

*points at Lahela* :weiranime42:

IcarusAbides
October 24th, 2009, 08:58 AM
Naked Greer hitting the bald guy in the face?
You have a naked Greer obsession, he doesn't need to be naked to hit the bald guy but i'm sure TPTB could sort it out if you ask.

reddevil18
October 24th, 2009, 09:02 AM
You have a naked Greer obsession, he doesn't need to be naked to hit the bald guy but i'm sure TPTB could sort it out if you ask.*in Eli "there'll be more gas giants" voice*
Sure, he doesn't NEED to be naked...
:p

reddevil18
October 24th, 2009, 09:03 AM
How many in this thread are female?You conducting a survey or something? What does it matter?

Major Tyler
October 24th, 2009, 09:05 AM
LOL! I literally just got done watching "Light" on Hulu, and this is the first thread I see!

We can tell that Jamil "prepared well" for this role. ;)
Naked Greer hitting the bald guy in the face?Hitting him in the face with what, exactly? :eek:

IcarusAbides
October 24th, 2009, 09:05 AM
*in Eli "there'll be more gas giants" voice*
Sure, he doesn't NEED to be naked...
:p
Of course not. :rolleyes:

jelgate
October 24th, 2009, 09:06 AM
You conducting a survey or something? What does it matter?

He is making the false assumption that everyone who liked Greer shirtless are hormonal females

IcarusAbides
October 24th, 2009, 09:08 AM
He is making the false assumption that everyone who liked Greer shirtless are hormonal females
I think the disturbing part is how wrong that assumption was.

reddevil18
October 24th, 2009, 09:10 AM
I think the disturbing part is how wrong that assumption was.Well, I don't know about DISTURBING...

IcarusAbides
October 24th, 2009, 09:12 AM
Well, I don't know about DISTURBING...
A tad worrying then, like Liverpool without Torres and Gerrard - sorry about the football reference, couldn't help myself.

reddevil18
October 24th, 2009, 09:15 AM
A tad worrying then, like Liverpool without Torres and Gerrard - sorry about the football reference, couldn't help myself.
Torres is apparently playing tomorrow, so...Blah!

Arative
October 24th, 2009, 09:16 AM

Given that some people in this thread have stated having a huge problem with women showing some side boob but are ok with a man getting naked, I'd say that's a fair assumption.

Lost
October 24th, 2009, 09:22 AM
Nah, I was just wondering what the guy vs female ratio interest is.

/Just curious

Lahela
October 24th, 2009, 09:27 AM
Don't look at me, I'm male.

*points at Lahela* :weiranime42:

You gave away my secret! :p

jelgate
October 24th, 2009, 09:33 AM

Its no secret.

*points to Lahela's sig*

Major Tyler
October 24th, 2009, 09:42 AM
He is making the false assumption that everyone who liked Greer shirtless are hormonal femalesI'm a man, and I just got done showing my husband naked Greer. He's not a Stargate fan, but now he says he wants to watch with me. :P

Jeffala
October 24th, 2009, 09:46 AM
GAH! You miss one episode...

FoolishPleasure
October 24th, 2009, 09:49 AM
Given that some people in this thread have stated having a huge problem with women showing some side boob but are ok with a man getting naked, I'd say that's a fair assumption.

The boob shot was in bad taste at the expense of the woman. The naked Greer scene was a man alone, facing his death. Two separate items. One worked, the other was just dumb.

Major Tyler
October 24th, 2009, 09:50 AM
The boob shot was in bad taste at the expense of the woman. The naked Greer scene was a man alone, facing his death. Two separate items. One worked, the other was just dumb.Agreed.

EvilSpaceAlien
October 24th, 2009, 09:51 AM

How can it be a secret when everybody knows about it. :p

Arative
October 24th, 2009, 09:54 AM
The boob shot was in bad taste at the expense of the woman. The naked Greer scene was a man alone, facing his death. Two separate items. One worked, the other was just dumb.

Nudity is nudity. Your ok with male nudity because it is what you like and enjoy. You're not ok with female nudity because you don't like it.

reddevil18
October 24th, 2009, 09:56 AM
http://i36.tinypic.com/1zegn5e.png
http://i35.tinypic.com/30kd2s3.png

Major Tyler
October 24th, 2009, 10:02 AM
http://i36.tinypic.com/1zegn5e.png
http://i35.tinypic.com/30kd2s3.pngYou should start a proper thunk thread. :P

IcarusAbides
October 24th, 2009, 10:05 AM
A thunk thread for Greer or just for naked Greer.

reddevil18
October 24th, 2009, 10:05 AM
You should start a proper thunk thread. :PI wouldn't know how to go about doing that...I'm innocent, you see...:o

Major Tyler
October 24th, 2009, 10:06 AM
A thunk thread for Greer or just for naked Greer.He's still geil, even with his clothes on. ;)

jelgate
October 24th, 2009, 10:27 AM
I wouldn't know how to go about doing that...I'm innocent, you see...:o

Your also lying

EvilSpaceAlien
October 24th, 2009, 10:39 AM
I wouldn't know how to go about doing that...I'm innocent, you see...:o

*snort* Of course you are. http://www.thescifiworld.net/img/smilies/stargate/jack2/jack_new_anime15.gif

major davis
October 24th, 2009, 10:41 AM
Well...ALMOST nekkid, but enough to send blood to...errr...certain parts of my anatomy...

PLZ tell me your a chick?

IcarusAbides
October 24th, 2009, 10:44 AM
PLZ tell me your a chick?
I wouldn't get you hopes up on that.

Major Tyler
October 24th, 2009, 11:10 AM
PLZ tell me your a chick?Why do you care?

maxbo
October 24th, 2009, 11:13 AM

I agree. I put Greer's naked scene in the same category as the naked scenes in Children of the Gods because each scene worked within the context of each episode, IMO. In contrast, unless TPTB wanted to show that Chloe's only appeal is her body and that Eli is a perv, then I don't see any good storyline and/or character developing reason for those scenes in Darkness.

At this point, I think Chloe is a lost cause, but I still have hope that James can develop into an interesting character, provided this writing team don't make her the focus of juvenile frat boy humor in lieu of character development.

reddevil18
October 24th, 2009, 11:21 AM
PLZ tell me your a chick?If I were, I wouldn't have those certain parts of my anatomy, now would I?

Lahela
October 24th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Ummm... just watched and... oh.my.word. :o

reddevil18
October 24th, 2009, 11:39 AM
Ummm... just watched and... oh.my.word. :oCertainly puts early seasons Teal'c in a bad light, doesn't he?

Lahela
October 24th, 2009, 11:41 AM
Certainly puts early seasons Teal'c in a bad light, doesn't he?

He is simply delightful! :D

major davis
October 24th, 2009, 03:49 PM
Holy cow is he ripped. He makes Scott look weak. And where was there a Chloe b*ob thread? I looked and didn't see one? Linkage plz. These threads are too fun. :p

major davis
October 24th, 2009, 03:52 PM
Oh and BTW, here is the Greer fan social group in case u want to join.

http://forum.gateworld.net/group.php?groupid=248

Radahldo
October 24th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Even Ronan was not cut like that.

reddevil18
October 24th, 2009, 04:17 PM
Holy cow is he ripped. He makes Scott look weak. And where was there a Chloe b*ob thread? I looked and didn't see one? Linkage plz. These threads are too fun. :pIt was a Lt. James boob thread.
Unfortunately, I think it was deleted. Still, the boob conversation was all over the place.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go write some adult fiction. The sergeant has been a true source of inspiration...

EvilSpaceAlien
October 24th, 2009, 04:20 PM
It was a Lt. James boob thread.
Unfortunately, I think it was deleted. Still, the boob conversation was all over the place.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go write some adult fiction. The sergeant has been a true source of inspiration...

PM me when it's done. :p :p :p :p :p

Major Tyler
October 24th, 2009, 04:27 PM
PM me when it's done. :p :p :p :p :pMe too! ;)

reddevil18
October 24th, 2009, 04:29 PM
PM me when it's done. :p :p :p :p :pWell...I'm in the middle of writing 2 at the moment, actually. Though they're planned to go for a few chapters and one I barely started and the other just got to the sex, so you might be disappointed...:p
One could find them on the internet, of course...If one knew where to look, that is...

But still...he provides inspiration. *drools while looking at screen captures of Greer* :lol:

jelgate
October 24th, 2009, 04:31 PM
Don't PM me. I just recovered from being sick

reddevil18
October 24th, 2009, 04:37 PM
Don't PM me. I just recovered from being sick
Oh, I'm saving the "Eli kills and dismembers Chloe" fanfic for you, my friend...

FightforAtlantis
October 24th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Am I the only one who thought it was a little weird? Everybody on the ship thinks their going to run into the sun and die, so Greer got naked? Lol, it just seems a little odd to me he wanted to die naked. Seriously! I'm sure some people thought it was hot and all, but that scene just kind of popped out of no where!

Commander Zelix
October 24th, 2009, 07:11 PM
With the heat coming in. Everybody would eventually got naked anyway. ;)

Radahldo
October 24th, 2009, 07:11 PM
I think it's symbolic; he's shedding all the resolve snd resistance his uniform connotes; it's total acceptance.

Col.Foley
October 24th, 2009, 07:12 PM
:lol:
IDK seemed like he was meditating to me.

FightforAtlantis
October 24th, 2009, 07:12 PM

Lol, I guess so! :lol:

major davis
October 24th, 2009, 07:40 PM
Pm me when your done. Seriously. Are you actually writing it?. Me 3.

wargrafix
October 24th, 2009, 07:42 PM
lol, now the chloe whiners can finally fade away.

Vapor
October 24th, 2009, 08:00 PM
Am I the only one who thought it was a little weird? Everybody on the ship thinks their going to run into the sun and die, so Greer got naked? Lol, it just seems a little odd to me he wanted to die naked. Seriously! I'm sure some people thought it was hot and all, but that scene just kind of popped out of no where!

I wasn't really concerned with the hotness, so much as the metaphorical implications. Going out the same way he came in. Accepting his fate, and shedding material bonds. He was ready to go out peacefully and alone. The "nakedness" was not just physical.

jelgate
October 24th, 2009, 08:16 PM
lol, now the chloe whiners can finally fade away.

We have names:P

MattSilver 3k
October 24th, 2009, 08:26 PM

Well, they're internet names, but names nonetheless! :)

Pharaoh Atem
October 24th, 2009, 08:26 PM
Man has an awesome body!

i loved that you come into the world naked you leave this world naked :D

wargrafix
October 24th, 2009, 08:38 PM

shhhhh....no need for names. We gotta keep it on the down low.

Lost
October 24th, 2009, 09:15 PM
By my count, there is only 1 female in this entire thread?

Guys love naked Greer.
Ladies not so much.

Pharaoh Atem
October 24th, 2009, 09:18 PM
i'm male and i have no problems admitting i love that scene

UniverseSizePlotHole
October 24th, 2009, 10:33 PM
I'm a guy and its in my sig!

Forgottensmoke
October 24th, 2009, 11:58 PM
greer is my favourite. no doubt but personally i dont think we need anymore naked scenes due to the fact im a guy and it makes me uncomfortable haha

Kidwizz
October 25th, 2009, 12:07 AM
I agree with FS, no more nekkid greer please. i was like D: DO NOT WANT! More nekkid women please :D

Pianomancuber
October 25th, 2009, 12:55 AM
ZOMG TEH WRITERS R OBJECTIFYIN MEN!!!111one1

HAHAHA! Someone agrees with me! Silly feminists...

Supreme Commander Sil
October 25th, 2009, 12:59 AM
:weiranime33:

Lahela
October 25th, 2009, 01:10 AM
HAHAHA! Someone agrees with me! Silly feminists...

The writers aren't objectifying anyone, IMO.

With the James boob thing, they showed the fratboy idiocy of the perverts, but they also showed how wily she is for using her assets to manipulate people - we do what we have to in trying circumstances.

With Greer, it was a stunning symbolic moment to make himself totally vulnerable, stripping off the uniform and everything it signifies, to become utterly human to face his fate.

Yes, he is definitely as buff a bloke as I could want to see on my telly, but that's really beside the point.

renboy
October 25th, 2009, 02:53 AM
So are you planning on altering your Sig a bit now Lahela?

pipi
October 25th, 2009, 03:31 AM
Interesting meditation pose...

Lahela
October 25th, 2009, 03:40 AM
So are you planning on altering your Sig a bit now Lahela?

Nope, nobody beats Rush :p

reddevil18
October 25th, 2009, 04:08 AM
I agree with FS, no more nekkid greer please. i was like D: DO NOT WANT! More nekkid women please :DWell, you can have as many nekkid women as you want, but it's a bit unfair that you'd deny eye candy to those of us not interested in nekkid women. :p

MattSilver 3k
October 25th, 2009, 04:09 AM
Nope, nobody beats Rush :p

I could've sworn I saw Greer beat down Rush on the desert planet... :cool:

reddevil18
October 25th, 2009, 04:34 AM
I could've sworn I saw Greer beat down Rush on the desert planet... :cool:Oh, yeah. You tell 'er!

Major Tyler
October 25th, 2009, 04:36 AM
Just FYI, high resolution screencaps are up on the GateWorld main page. ;)

EvilSpaceAlien
October 25th, 2009, 04:37 AM

http://www.thescifiworld.net/img/smilies/stargate/jack/jackanime13.gif http://www.thescifiworld.net/img/smilies/stargate/jack2/jack_new_anime19.gif :p

reddevil18
October 25th, 2009, 04:42 AM
I totally don't have 'em as my background wallpaper...

EvilSpaceAlien
October 25th, 2009, 04:47 AM
I totally don't have 'em as my background wallpaper...

I believe you....http://www.thescifiworld.net/img/smilies/stargate/jack2/jack_new26.gif http://www.thescifiworld.net/img/smilies/stargate/jack/jackanime06.gif

Madwelshboy
October 25th, 2009, 05:11 AM
I wasn't really concerned with the hotness, so much as the metaphorical implications. Going out the same way he came in. Accepting his fate, and shedding material bonds. He was ready to go out peacefully and alone. The "nakedness" was not just physical.

:indeed: That why i like this scene.

Lahela
October 25th, 2009, 06:44 AM
I could've sworn I saw Greer beat down Rush on the desert planet... :cool:

In a bout of fisticuffs, yes, but I'm talking about in my affections :p

Oh, yeah. You tell 'er!

Shuddup, you :p

*off to peruse hi res screencaps at great leisure*

MistressBratak
October 25th, 2009, 01:50 PM
... the metaphorical implications. Going out the same way he came in. Accepting his fate, and shedding material bonds. He was ready to go out peacefully and alone. The "nakedness" was not just physical.

My thoughts exactly, expressed better than I could do it. That's why that scene was so beautiful to me on so many (yes, even the basest) levels.

GuHNDoi
October 25th, 2009, 04:03 PM
i'm male and i have no problems admitting i love that scene

Yes as a male artist, I found it was a good scene, artistic and done in a tasteful way, revealing (no pun intended) more of the Greer character on a deeper level. The visuals of the amber light and Greer sitting in silence waiting for death. Very well executed. And man, the dude is seriously ripped!

And being male I used to like Chloe, but now, she freaks me out!

reddevil18
October 25th, 2009, 04:30 PM
I used to like Chloe, but now, she freaks me out!
Yeah. I think she's actually a succubus. Talk about the enemy within...

Legend11
October 25th, 2009, 04:47 PM
Yeah. I think she's actually a succubus. Talk about the enemy within...

Don't know about that...but nice to 'meet' a fellow sci-fi/Stargate loving Manchester United fan. I guess there is more than coincidence at work here...as I've met lots of United fans who like sci-fi. Perhaps because it is the perfect escape from days like today? (for the benefit of others, our bitterest rivals quite literally ripped us a new one) :beckett:

Confessor Rahl
October 25th, 2009, 05:39 PM
This scene was pretty intense, one of the few I like with Greer.

pipi
October 26th, 2009, 04:12 AM
The scene was just too strange. Meditating in his birthday suit in the face of imminate death. Too twisted in the head.

Encoder
October 26th, 2009, 06:03 AM
It would seem that we're getting all the "hot" bods shown, soon it's going to be the larger people just so the show doesn't discriminate...

Eli and Volker are next followed by Franklin! :P

:sheppard:

s09119
October 26th, 2009, 06:23 AM
The scene was just too strange. Meditating in his birthday suit in the face of imminate death. Too twisted in the head.

Better than what we'd all probably do; start screaming and crying and spazzing out.

reddevil18
October 26th, 2009, 06:24 AM
Better than what we'd all probably do; start screaming and crying and spazzing out.Speak for yourself. I'd have gone out with dignity...Probably using a Kino to spy on Greer...

Pianomancuber
October 27th, 2009, 09:18 AM
The writers aren't objectifying anyone, IMO.

Yes, I agree. I was just sarcastically bashing on one of the few sexist groups of people still around today. And beyond that, sexism toward women (especially in the media, and with the exception of a few old people) is nearly completely gone. On the other hand, it's completely fine to show stereotypes that men are stubborn, stupid, and want nothing more than beer and sex.

Most comedy shows today depict men as stupid.......simpsons, futurama, family guy, 2 and a half men......
However NONE of them show women as the "fairer sex". I've always thought this was a little fishy...

But in SGU, I agree. I don't think that anyone has been objectified.

reddevil18
October 27th, 2009, 09:31 AM
men [...] want nothing more than beer and sex.Well, God knows that's certainly not the case with me...http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/innocent/innocent0009.gif

Captain Obvious
October 27th, 2009, 11:19 PM
I will whole-heartedly support more nude or semi nude male characters on the show as long as the female viewers back my demands of a equal (un)coverage of the female characters on the show.

Turnabout is Fair play!

SO SAY WE ALL!

Major Tyler
October 27th, 2009, 11:26 PM
I will whole-heartedly support more nude or semi nude male characters on the show as long as the female viewers back my demands of a equal (un)coverage of the female characters on the show.

Turnabout is Fair play!

SO SAY WE ALL!I'm willing to accept this compromise. :P

MattSilver 3k
October 28th, 2009, 12:49 AM

Turnabout is Fair play!

SO SAY WE ALL!

I actually hope we get more male scenes so that the people calling the show sexist for its constant naked line of women come off a little weaker in their arguments.

(But still, keep the female un(coverage) coming! :P)

renboy
October 28th, 2009, 02:58 AM
So it's decided then - The show should have a complete naked cast from now on.

Who wants to write the draft for the petition?

reddevil18
October 28th, 2009, 04:30 PM

Who wants to write the draft for the petition?If that happens, SGU will win a billion Emmys, for being ground-breaking and everything.
Maybe in season 3, once their clothes fall apart completely...

EvilSpaceAlien
October 28th, 2009, 04:34 PM
Speak for yourself. I'd have gone out with dignity...Probably using a Kino to spy on Greer...

You have dignity!!?? :eek: http://www.thescifiworld.net/img/smilies/galactica/adama/adamaanime013.gif

reddevil18
October 28th, 2009, 04:35 PM
You have dignity!!?? :eek: http://www.thescifiworld.net/img/smilies/galactica/adama/adamaanime013.gifMeh...It's debatable.

EvilSpaceAlien
October 28th, 2009, 04:40 PM

I support this. There would be so many nice umm...."faces" to look at. http://www.thescifiworld.net/img/smilies/galactica/baltar/baltaranime007.gif

Crashbarrier
October 29th, 2009, 06:27 AM
Man has an awesome body!

I have to admit i agree with you.. :). for lack of anything more interesting happening, more fan service please...

danny.d
October 29th, 2009, 01:19 PM
Don't know about that...but nice to 'meet' a fellow sci-fi/Stargate loving Manchester United fan. I guess there is more than coincidence at work here...as I've met lots of United fans who like sci-fi. Perhaps because it is the perfect escape from days like today? (for the benefit of others, our bitterest rivals quite literally ripped us a new one) :beckett:

2-0 muahahahahah

"...and you'll never walk alone..."

i just had to do it...sorry:)

Legend11
October 29th, 2009, 01:30 PM
2-0 muahahahahah

Grrr....mmmph....p'chaw! ;)

reddevil18
October 29th, 2009, 01:34 PM
2-0 muahahahahah

You lot can have the derby wins, we'll just take the trophies. Number 19, coming up...

danny.d
October 29th, 2009, 09:36 PM
You lot can have the derby wins, we'll just take the trophies. Number 19, coming up...

you're probably right, but still it was extremely satisfying;)

pipi
October 30th, 2009, 03:38 AM
There doesn't have to be nudity. I'd settle for skipply clad women with their clothes rotting and falling apart.

The Mighty 6 platoon
October 30th, 2009, 04:34 AM
There doesn't have to be nudity. I'd settle for skipply clad women with their clothes rotting and falling apart.

skipply clad women? I never heard of that before sounds exotic!:)

prion
October 30th, 2009, 09:24 AM

Wow, think of the money they'll save on wardrobe.

However, they do film in Vancouver. It gets cold, so viewers won't be seeing as much of the men as they would in warmer weather *cough cough*

Jeffala
October 30th, 2009, 12:33 PM
Wow, think of the money they'll save on wardrobe.

However, they do film in Vancouver. It gets cold, so viewers won't be seeing as much of the men as they would in warmer weather *cough cough*

A sock and a HotHands (http://www.heatmax.com/HotHands/hothands2.htm).

HotHands-2 hand warmers are air-activated and will provide up to 10 hours of soothing warmth inside gloves, pockets or wherever you feel a chill.

I'm just sayin'.

Julian
October 30th, 2009, 11:46 PM
He has a nice physique, yes. But he's not a particularly attractive person ;p

DoThKi
November 1st, 2009, 02:00 PM
Greer is the only one who has evened up the images of some of the female characters. Though on the whole I dislike Greer's character. Definitely the wrong stuff for a Stargate program member who has supposedly gone through rigorous selection, even if he was just an Icarus base staff member and perhaps not an off-world expedition member.

On a side note it makes you wonder why the men don't get their shirts off more often. It's not a decency issue. And when things get hot it is quite natural to remove your shirt.

Final
September 19th, 2014, 06:14 PM
Cant say i'm that fussed about having more naked greer but i definately want to see more of greer hitting the bald guy in the face.
:D Reminded me of Helo knocking out some loudmouth in a BSG episode.