This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lt James and Lt Scott... Did I miss something

3-4 days earlier back on base, wasn't Scott getting it on with Vanessa in the pantry right before the attack? So, now, all of a sudden he is sleeping with Chloe? Can anyone shed some light on this?

Its not the same thing. James was a fling. Scott and Chloe actually loves each other. Oh wait...
    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

I was quite perplexed by the root scene too. There wasn't any hint of romance between those two before, maybe there will be a flash back in future episodes to explain.

Comment

It you know you are probably going to die , normal rule dont apply.\

Scott and Chloe already had a little heart to heart talk ,about losing parent .It was a good start.
        When the news broke out about the ship heading into a star, it is like end of the world for almost everyone.Scott is like the hottest guy onboard,so both kid just do it .

Comment

Originally posted by ckwongau View Post
          It you know you are probably going to die , normal rule dont apply.\

Scott and Chloe already had a little heart to heart talk ,about losing parent .It was a good start.
          When the news broke out about the ship heading into a star, it is like end of the world for almost everyone.Scott is like the hottest guy onboard,so both kid just do it .
          sounds like a good idea to hook up. but i do feel sorry for Eli

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
            Its not the same thing. James was a fling. Scott and Chloe actually loves each other. Oh wait...
            Two people who thought they are going to die , so without too much thinking ,both kid just do it. Don't use the "L" word just yet.
            It was sex , it is natural ,and like Tina Turna said
            What's love Got To Do With It

Comment

I was kind of lost on that too, thought I was having a brain lapse as to who he was with in the opener....Then she was telling him that she has never felt so close to someone...and I said to my wife WTF! She hasn't even been around him, Eli has been stuck up her butt, so when did this happen?

Comment

Working...
              X