PDA

View Full Version : Lt James and Lt Scott... Did I miss something

sjleader
October 23rd, 2009, 11:11 PM
3-4 days earlier back on base, wasn't Scott getting it on with Vanessa in the pantry right before the attack? So, now, all of a sudden he is sleeping with Chloe? Can anyone shed some light on this?

Commander Zelix
October 24th, 2009, 02:41 AM
Its not the same thing. James was a fling. Scott and Chloe actually loves each other. Oh wait...

pipi
October 24th, 2009, 02:46 AM
I was quite perplexed by the root scene too. There wasn't any hint of romance between those two before, maybe there will be a flash back in future episodes to explain.

ckwongau
October 24th, 2009, 03:21 AM
It you know you are probably going to die , normal rule dont apply.\

Scott and Chloe already had a little heart to heart talk ,about losing parent .It was a good start.
When the news broke out about the ship heading into a star, it is like end of the world for almost everyone.Scott is like the hottest guy onboard,so both kid just do it .

TheReturnOfTheLantian
October 24th, 2009, 03:23 AM
It you know you are probably going to die , normal rule dont apply.\

Scott and Chloe already had a little heart to heart talk ,about losing parent .It was a good start.
When the news broke out about the ship heading into a star, it is like end of the world for almost everyone.Scott is like the hottest guy onboard,so both kid just do it .

sounds like a good idea to hook up. but i do feel sorry for Eli

ckwongau
October 24th, 2009, 03:38 AM
Its not the same thing. James was a fling. Scott and Chloe actually loves each other. Oh wait...
Two people who thought they are going to die , so without too much thinking ,both kid just do it. Don't use the "L" word just yet.
It was sex , it is natural ,and like Tina Turna said
What's love Got To Do With It

TonyB1972
October 24th, 2009, 04:29 AM
I was kind of lost on that too, thought I was having a brain lapse as to who he was with in the opener....Then she was telling him that she has never felt so close to someone...and I said to my wife WTF! She hasn't even been around him, Eli has been stuck up her butt, so when did this happen?