This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Miss. Armstrong a Slut???

Wow i guess Politics and Prostitution goes hand in hand.

Agree???
    sigpic

What has she done to make you think shes a slut?

I dont know if your jokeing or not, but thats not a very nice thing to call someone.
    sigpic

Comment

The term slut implies she sleeps around with many people at the time. The only one she slept with was Scott
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
        What has she done to make you think shes a slut?

I dont know if your jokeing or not, but thats not a very nice thing to call someone.
        don't worry, the fictional character won't be offended. unless she's written that way!
        would be bizarre to have a fictional character respond to a real world accusation of slutiness.
        sigpic
        EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
        -Liberty Prime

Comment

Originally posted by rlr149 View Post
          don't worry, the fictional character won't be offended. unless she's written that way!
          would be bizarre to have a fictional character respond to a real world accusation of slutiness.
          Wow. Someones a bit tetchy.

I never said anything about the fictional character being offended. I asked what has she done to make you think she's a slut.

I only added that last bit because the title of the thread shocked me, even if you were talking about a fictional charecter.
          sigpic

Comment

actually, we DO have character bashing rules. And I think calling her a slut crosses those.

I would say, having the last word, Chloe sleeps with one person and she's a slut, but Scott has slept with 2 women in less than a week and he's fine????
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X