PDA

View Full Version : Is Miss. Armstrong a Slut???

SGAsgard
October 23rd, 2009, 06:16 PM
Wow i guess Politics and Prostitution goes hand in hand.

Agree???

Ukko
October 23rd, 2009, 06:18 PM
:eek: What has she done to make you think shes a slut?

I dont know if your jokeing or not, but thats not a very nice thing to call someone.

jelgate
October 23rd, 2009, 06:25 PM
The term slut implies she sleeps around with many people at the time. The only one she slept with was Scott

rlr149
October 23rd, 2009, 06:26 PM
:eek: What has she done to make you think shes a slut?

I dont know if your jokeing or not, but thats not a very nice thing to call someone.

don't worry, the fictional character won't be offended. unless she's written that way!
would be bizarre to have a fictional character respond to a real world accusation of slutiness.

Ukko
October 23rd, 2009, 06:30 PM
don't worry, the fictional character won't be offended. unless she's written that way!
would be bizarre to have a fictional character respond to a real world accusation of slutiness.

Wow. Someones a bit tetchy.

I never said anything about the fictional character being offended. I asked what has she done to make you think she's a slut.

I only added that last bit because the title of the thread shocked me, even if you were talking about a fictional charecter.

Skydiver
October 23rd, 2009, 06:35 PM
actually, we DO have character bashing rules. And I think calling her a slut crosses those.

I would say, having the last word, Chloe sleeps with one person and she's a slut, but Scott has slept with 2 women in less than a week and he's fine????