Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural Seasons 1-4: Favourite moments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supernatural Seasons 1-4: Favourite moments?

I know there are episode threads but not one for moments. I prefer to go by moments as they are wholesome fun and youcan see how characters develop...plus there are a few thunk moments along the way...

Okay, I'll go first: my favourite moment is most likely the airport scene in Phantom Traveller when Dean reveals he's scared to fly. He's scared of absolutely nothing else on Planet Earth but when you see Sam's face you realise just how ridiculous it really is. Dean's face is so sweet and innocent, though!

Okay, who's next?

Epideme
    x
    sigpic

LOL, where do I start? I'll start with one that's way at the top of my favorites list - when Sam explains to Dean what a slash fan is. The way both of them were squirming at the thought - LMAO! Anyway, that episode was full of great moments. When Dean and Cas at Chuck's house, Dean asks "Him? A prophet?" and Cas replies "You should have seen Luke." Cracked me up big time.

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

I'd have to say when they killed YED. Both seasons had built up to it and you knew it was going to happen, but then they realize that they have alot of work to do, and Dean has one year. I don't know why, I just liked that part.
      http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

It just has to be Dean on a plane humming Metallica to calm down.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
          It just has to be Dean on a plane humming Metallica to calm down.
          I have to agree, it is awesome. Next time I fly, that might not be such a bad idea...! :eeek:

Epideme
          sigpic

Comment

On a more emotional front, in What is and what should never be Dean's expression when he finds out that his mother is still alive, and all the bad things never happened, and in the end when he has to say good-bye to his fantasy... makes me tear up every time.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
              On a more emotional front, in What is and what should never be Dean's expression when he finds out that his mother is still alive, and all the bad things never happened, and in the end when he has to say good-bye to his fantasy... makes me tear up every time.
              I know. That's why i try and avoid it. I just can't face a happy Winchester

Epideme
              x
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Epideme View Post
                I know there are episode threads but not one for moments. I prefer to go by moments as they are wholesome fun and youcan see how characters develop...plus there are a few thunk moments along the way...
                D'oh! You beat me to this!! Honestly, just last week I was going to start a thread for this exact reason, but it was the day the forum was having problems and since then I haven't had a chance to hop online. Oh well, great minds think alike!! Problem is, I have so many I don't know where to start. I will probably be on here posting one or two day!!

Start with this one from Bloodlust. In the bar where Gordon says, "Lighten up, Sammy." I absolutely love it when Sam says, "He's the only one gets to call me that." Awww. Voiced affirmation that Dean is allowed to call him 'Sammy'.

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                  D'oh! You beat me to this!! Honestly, just last week I was going to start a thread for this exact reason, but it was the day the forum was having problems and since then I haven't had a chance to hop online. Oh well, great minds think alike!! Problem is, I have so many I don't know where to start. I will probably be on here posting one or two day!!

Start with this one from Bloodlust. In the bar where Gordon says, "Lighten up, Sammy." I absolutely love it when Sam says, "He's the only one gets to call me that." Awww. Voiced affirmation that Dean is allowed to call him 'Sammy'.
                  Oh yeah!! been listening to the soundtracks for the last hour or two, so many moments replaying, especially from Kansas Carry On Wayward Son!!

Epideme
                  sigpic

Comment

From IMTOD:

1) When the focus is pulled from John to Dean standing in the corner and he says, "Well you sure know something." Great Dun-dun-DUUUUN! moment

2) John just sitting with Dean not saying anything.

3) Bobby wants to scrap the Impala and Sam says, "Dean would kill me if we did that. When he gets better, he's going to want to fix this." Awwww

4) The last exchange between John and YED where Azazel says, "No John. You still need to sweeten the pot." All their scenes in this ep are gold, but for some reason I love this last exchange of theirs when they seal the deal.

5) Tessa as Yellow eyes and cutting to the moment Dean wakes up. I always think it would be scary to wake up with a breathing tube in like that.

6) Dean's and John's talk at the end and Dean's reaction to John telling him something that we won't find out about for EIGHT more episodes. Good suspense!

Comment

From IMTOD:

<snip>

6) Dean's and John's talk at the end and Dean's reaction to John telling him something that we won't find out about for EIGHT more episodes. Good suspense!
                      And then, when Dean finally gets ready to spill the beans at the end of Croatoan - they end the ep! Even though I had the next one sitting right there, I couldn't stop myself from shouting 'Noooooooo!!!'

Anyway, that scene ranks high on my list of favorites. The way Dean pours his heart out to Sam is just sooo touching.

sigpic

Comment

Told you I'd be on this thread a lot!

From OTHOAP, how Sam is so upset about what happened to Dean, that in the hospital hallway, he can barely spit out the words to reprimand Castiel.

Comment

Told you I'd be on this thread a lot!

From OTHOAP, how Sam is so upset about what happened to Dean, that in the hospital hallway, he can barely spit out the words to reprimand Castiel.
                          Who won't be? This is now my second home!
                          I love the bit in Jus In Bello where Sam and Dean get told off by Ruby when she finds out they lost the Colt is gone and they look sheepish. She has a point but they just don't get the chance to explain!

Epideme
                          sigpic

Comment

The look on Dean's face in Mystery Spot, both when the Trickster says that killing Dean is fun and even moreso, the moment when he tells Sam he is trying to teach him that he can't save Dean. Dean has this look of sadness for Sammy that I love.

Ooh, and Dean's laugh at the beginning when he holds up the bra and asks Sam if it is his!

Comment

Shadow has a lot of great moments. The look on Dean's face when John and Sam hug - so sweet. And when Sam gets caught by this pedestrian as he's spying on Meg changing? LOL Then it's Dean again, the way he makes sure John gets out of the room and the building - and in the end is just heart breaking when he tells Sam why they can't stay with their father since they endanger him.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X