This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Star

Now I am sure this would have come up before but for some reason can not find it here.

Could the ship be purposly heading towards the star to get power back. It would make sense that a ship for a long journey like that would run on a fuel based power system rather than a battery type one.

Originally posted by Icedragon View Post
    Now I am sure this would have come up before but for some reason can not find it here.

Could the ship be purposly heading towards the star to get power back. It would make sense that a ship for a long journey like that would run on a fuel based power system rather than a battery type one.
    Here's a post for it, about six posts under your own.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=70175

It's a fairly common theory that the ship os heading towards the star to recharge its engines in some way.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Icedragon View Post
      You didn't look very far at all then did you?!
      Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoletsi View Post
        You didn't look very far at all then did you?!
        No one ever does, especially with this topic.
        sigpic

Comment

Well, the search function pretty much sucks, atleast the last time I checked...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Edi View Post
            Well, the search function pretty much sucks, atleast the last time I checked...
            Didnt require a search, a thread on this topic is a few posts below this one, wouldnt take much looking to find it.
            sigpic

Comment

True, true...
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X