Helen pregnant with Ash ,the effect's ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helen pregnant with Ash ,the effect's ?

I'am writting a story at the moment and Helen is pregnant and the child is John's in writting this it's got me thinkingwhen Helen was pregnant with Ash could it be possible during the pregnancy that Ash's gift could have been shared that Helen could teleport during the month's of her pregnacy ?

I'd love to know what everyone think's

What do you think ? do you think it is possible ?
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

No since Ashley never exhibited these gifts until later in her life. Maybe its a puberty thing
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

It may have to be a conscious decision to teleport, so she couldn't do it until she knew she could
      Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by creed462 View Post
        It may have to be a conscious decision to teleport, so she couldn't do it until she knew she could
        Didn't she was able to teleport after they experimented on her and gave her the blood of the five?

If so then I don't think Helen would have had the ability to teleport when pregnant, it could be a cool story is she could but I don't think some readers would agree...maybe I'm wrong in the whole thing
        sigpic

Dare and Dream

Comment

She was able to teleport before she got the blood of the Five (since sh teleported to steal the blood).

I gathered that she had the potential to have the ability, but it wasn't brought out until the Cabal took her and tweaked her to bring it out.

Comment

She was able to teleport before she got the blood of the Five (since sh teleported to steal the blood).

I gathered that she had the potential to have the ability, but it wasn't brought out until the Cabal took her and tweaked her to bring it out.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post

See I was wrong

I didn't remember that part at the end of the first season
              sigpic

Dare and Dream

Comment

Working...
              X