• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dream Logic (205)

Visit the Episode GuideFRINGE SEASON TWO
    DREAM LOGIC
    EPISODE NUMBER - 205

When patients in a sleep study at a Seattle clinic experience frightening visions that cause them to attack their co-workers, Dunham and the team suspect that someone is hacking into their brain implants to try and perfect mind control.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 24 July 2013, 12:22 PM.

I really enjoyed this one. This season has been really good thus far, and I can't wait to see what happens next. I loved how that Agent assigned to help Walter was put through the ringer, and thrust into what the Fringe division is all about. And Peter's nightmare - very interesting stuff.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Good episode. Always creepy when it comes to dream control! Great twist that it was the Doctor who supposedly helped people, who ended up literally taking their dreams. Dream addiction! That's a new one! Walter experimenting with the rookie FBI agent lol, he always has that wonderful, "what's the problem with that?" look about him when he goes on to do his own thing regardless of what others may think. Love those Walter moments.

I'm really wondering what will happen when Peter finds out about his true past. I'm loving all the little hints being dropped lately and how Walter looks so afraid and guilty when the subject comes up. The fact that the woman Walter experimented on in the '80's, who could see the people from the alternate reality,and her reaction to Peter. Then Peter's recurring nightmare. That was creepy and really sad on so many levels when I think about it, espcially when Peter talks about his childhood.

Pretty good sequence with the pilot in the float plane! It was nice to have some action take place on a real plane, not all of it in a stage mockup cockpit with CGI. At least what we saw of Vancouver during this sequence was an area that hasn't turned up that often on TV shows and not immediately recognisable due to overuse, so I could let this one go! I think Fringe has done a pretty good job so far in keeping to generic locations and I haven't had to deal with the familiar place syndrome I get too often when I'm trying to believe it is somewhere else. This really puts me off at times when I want to be where the characters on the show are meant to be, and believe it along with everyone else watching it.

Comment

Dunno why but i think Astred will be the one to work out what Walter did.

Comment

that fbi agent it was keith from scrubs. really didnt expect the doctor to be the one doing it, but i knew there was something strange about olivias business card thing

Comment

I thought she was asking for the business cards to check for logos at first.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
              I thought she was asking for the business cards to check for logos at first.
              I had no clue what was up with the business cards. It was a very interesting surprise for me.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

yeah i was wondering wth she was doing with the business cards, i thought peter was gonna find out about what Walter did, when he shock the girls hand.

Overall a good episode, i love fringe. Cant wait to see what happens when Peter finds out.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarge300491 View Post
                  yeah i was wondering wth she was doing with the business cards, i thought peter was gonna find out about what Walter did, when he shock the girls hand.

Overall a good episode, i love fringe. Cant wait to see what happens when Peter finds out.
                  Yeah, that definitely should be something to see. You know they will tease the hell out of that episode.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    I had no clue what was up with the business cards. It was a very interesting surprise for me.
                    Bit of a brag lol but as soon as the 2nd card was asked i knew it was the assignment the dude had given her, since that hadn't been revealed. What was done with the cards how ever was a surprise.

I LOVE the part where Walter calls the paramedics lunatics for putting the body in the ambulance the 'wrong' way. Such a legendary piece of 'Walterism'.

Peters dream was also really intriguing which i see you all agree lol i believe in the future peter and Walter will end up not getting along when peter finds out what Walter did too him.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X