Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to all the injured people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to all the injured people?

What happened to all the injured people? Are there dead people around or what?
    Stargate Revival Please!

Well, they are short on rations.

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
      What happened to all the injured people? Are there dead people around or what?
      Well the only one who has died on the ship so far is Sen. Armstrong and Young did mention he is still in the shuttle
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

They were jettisoned into space on the pod that detached from the hull in Air III.*

LJ needs the remaining medical supplies for Young when he's being occupied by Telford.

*Not really.
        "You wanna run this ship?"
        "YES!"
        "W.. well, you can't."

Comment

Didn't you see the guy with the broken arm? Or the guy with the crutch (Young)?

The others just warent that injured or ware laying somewhere off-screen.

Dude, you really WANT this show to have some plot problems, so you just aren't paying enough attention...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
            Are there dead people around or what?
            Yep. Zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead View Post
              Heheheh.
              Das guy eating vegetabbles, says 'Waock!' and nice guy obliteratio for sudden.

I always hated that saying...

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead View Post
                LOL! Indeed, sir.
                Perhaps they are the people that were "voicing Concerns" to Eli.

Comment

they've now done up a roll call and head count. no mention of any other dead people besides that senator dude.

but they could make the show more interesting if someone got lost or died each episode, that'll keep the audience on their toes. SGU is a survival story after all

Comment

Every episode...
                    That would last for only 50 episodes

Comment

they were on yesterdays menu..
                      lolol
                      My Story:
                      http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

"Recipes Lt. For God's sake, Recipes"

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney_Mckay View Post
                          "Recipes Becker. For God's sake, Recipes"
                          This thread just got McKay'd.

That said, we did see some injured kids in this ep...
                          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

In episode #117, entitled "Food", they have run out of rations. Those powerbars and cooked boots only lasted so long, so...

RUsh proclaims they won't starve cuz they'll be serving up 'space squirrel' that night!
                            He will then rant on about the intergalactic varmits that attach to the hull of passing ships during FTL, and since everybody is so hungry, they'll ignore the lack of logic and go 'fine fine, when will it be ready?"
                            While eating, however, Eli finds a ring in his stew, a ring which they suddenly realize belonged to Dr. Mason, who got banged up when they first landed on Destiny, and everybody sorta forgot about him as he was a botanist and there were no plants to deal with so he was superfluous...

And Eli suddenly turns to the camera, a startled expression and exclaims in horror "Soylent Green!"

Thus solving the food problem, the missing person problem AND most importantly, getting in a pop culture reference from Eli!

Comment

Oddly enough, I don't see a hungry Eli rejecting food, even if it tasted bad and used to be a person
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X