This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pete or Jack

Which one of these guys do you guys/gals think is a better fit? (Pete or Jack)
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

A better fit?

...for what exactly?

I'm pretty sure my answer will be Jack though!

Comment

I just wanted to say that I personally think that this thread is a bad idea. It encourages bashing and ill will by forcing people to choose. All of the Pete-bashers will come here and vent their vitriol by crucifying Pete on the Altar of Sam/Jack ship and all the Sam/Pete folk will say how wrong Jack is for Sam and point out all the reasons why.

It's as bad as asking "Daniel or Jonas?"

Anyway, just thought I'd make sure you know what you're getting yourself (and the rest of the board) into by opening this particular can of worms.
      Last edited by ShadowMaat; 12 May 2004, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
        Hmmmm! Not sure what you're getting at here,Gater Friend!I'm intrigued by the question though..........

If it's a Q about their "Fitness" to be on the Sam b/f list,I'd prefer to stay out of it!

If it's a Q about their respective dress sense,I'm going to pick Pete!

If it's a Q about their "Fitness" to be on the show,I'm plumping for Jack!

Need some parameters here!Pretty Please!
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          I just wanted to say that I personally think that this thread is a bad idea. It encourages bashing and ill will by forcing people to choose. All of the Pete-bashers will come here and vent their vitriol by crucifying Pete on the Altar of Sam/Jack ship and all the Sam/Pete folk will say how wrong Jack is for Sam and point out all the reasons why.

It's as bad as asking Daniel or Jonas.

Anyway, just thought I'd make sure you know what you're getting yourself (and the rest of the boar) into by opening this particular can of worms.
          Steady on Shadow! Give him a chance to define his parameters first!
          THEN we can start picking sides and stuff!

With you friend about the "Bashing" and all.I loathe that stuff too and Vitriol doesn't add anything to any debate!

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
            Hmmmm! Not sure what you're getting at here,Gater Friend!I'm intrigued by the question though..........

If it's a Q about their "Fitness" to be on the Sam b/f list,I'd prefer to stay out of it!

If it's a Q about their respective dress sense,I'm going to pick Pete!
            Hmmm, I can't remember what he was wearing...would have to check. Not overly impressed by Jack's dress sense - but that's the point isn't it. Besides, he looks good in whatever...

If it's a Q about their "Fitness" to be on the show,I'm plumping for Jack!

Need some parameters here!Pretty Please!
            Definiltely Jack. No offence to David De'Luise. Didn't absolutely hate the idea of Pete, but the whole ball of wax turned out less than satisfactory. Pity.

And yes, really need parameters.....the initial topic just sounds, in Jack's words...kinky

Comment

Oh Yes! Parameters GOOD.Uncertainty BAD.

If we're supposed to be debating the "Issue", I think we need to know what context we're supposed to use first !!
              (Saves on ammo and innocent victims,IMO!)

As for "Kinky",mmnnnn....no. Can't see any of THAT possiblity with P/J . LOL!

Comment

I think I said it many times in the Sam/Jack shipper thread I,II,III,IV,V, AND VI
                and I have 30 videos of Sam and Jack together...Care to look...Great romantic songs too.

Caty aka ShipDiva.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  I think I said it many times in the Sam/Jack shipper thread I,II,III,IV,V, AND VI
                  and I have 30 videos of Sam and Jack together...Care to look...Great romantic songs too.

Caty aka ShipDiva.
                  Hiya Caty! Is that a Shippin' alert I spy? Just joking!Also thought I'd say
                  Hi as I was prev. "Footholder" on the "Old" Forum.Still enjoy your vids with my "J/S Shipper" daughter! She still hasn't turned me into a Shipper,despite all her best efforts. Best Wishes anyway.((((((((Caty))))))))

As we haven't yet GOT the topic theme for this Thread,best I shut up now. Take cover,Caty.........

Comment

The better fit? Well they both have four letters so either would fit. You haven't told us what the clues are.

Perhaps if you did some of the words that have common letters with the space you're trying to fill then we'd be nearer to working out the answer.

In the meantime have a go at Six Down: "up, down, charmed ___". There might be a few people around here who could help you with that one....

Madeleine

Comment

Better fit? Probably Pete. He's shorter. You can squish him in smaller spaces.
                      *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Well depending on what you are talking about. I'm assuming a better fit for sam. I have to vote for jack. I have nothing against pete, he seems to be a nice guy-except for the fact that he was snooping for info on sam behind her back . he just doesn't seem to be a good fit for sam.

anyway i'll be back to give my opinion when we get a little bit more info on what you are looking for.
                        sigpic muppet the ship puppy is hoping for some good ship
                        Hoping for some kisses and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                          Hiya Caty! Is that a Shippin' alert I spy? Just joking!Also thought I'd say
                          Hi as I was prev. "Footholder" on the "Old" Forum.Still enjoy your vids with my "J/S Shipper" daughter! She still hasn't turned me into a Shipper,despite all her best efforts. Best Wishes anyway.((((((((Caty))))))))

As we haven't yet GOT the topic theme for this Thread,best I shut up now. Take cover,Caty.........

Hi you Glad to see ..to see you NICE

No way I'm taking over

This is probably the only thread I'll be talking to you ..so I hope you're alright..and your dauhgter too

Haven't forgotten about "Die another day" version Daniel and Teal'c But may take me a while to get all those clips!!!!

Anyway...Jack is so Damm HOT.

Psttttt:....Tell your daughter I have more videos in my website

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK!!!!!
                            No contest....

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

A better fit...hmmm...that is so open to interpretation that I'm half tempted to give a slightly snarky answer.

But I'll assume an innocent (and not double entendre ) meaning in reference to Sam. I like the subtle Jack and Sam shippyness. I also like the Pete and Sam shippyness. But my enjoyment in the show isn't invested in either so I say "Bring Back Narim!"

Comment

Working...
                              X