This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quick question

Does anyone know when stargate atlantis comes out in Australia??

i don't know maybe after the frist season is done in the us

Comment

Thanks

Comment

im not sure though it could be longer or shorter until they show atlantis there what sg1 season are you guys on

Comment

last episode was season eight, Episode 9 sacrifices

Comment

that not the last ep of season 8 but i think you should get atlantis befor or after season 8 sg1 ends

Comment

he said most recent not final

Comment

I don't live in australie, but if they do wait until SG-1 Season 8 is done in the US, you may not see Atlantis until at least this summer (June or July). The new episodes for Season 8 will begin airing in the US in mid-January. That may give you some idea, but it's not too accurate. It would really depend on when channels in Australia begin airing it themselves, not a schedule given in another country.

Comment

01/21/05 for USA
                  "I was just looking at the sky, Trying to figure out how many stars we'd actually been to."

Comment

no sorry man

Comment

this would be one reason not to move to australia. (sorry) i think we get the episodes late enough in the states, but its nothing compared to australia.
                      ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
                        this would be one reason not to move to australia. (sorry) i think we get the episodes late enough in the states, but its nothing compared to australia.
                        Being that haven't even started to air Atlantis in Australia, i surely wouldn't move there quite yet. Maybe once they did start to air Atlantis over there, I'd consider moving. By the way, Australia is a great country, and I hold nothing against it or it's citizens. Just the fact that there's no Atlantis over there irks me a bit. Blame the TV stations over there for this one!

Comment

Sorry, bud.
                          I got no idea.

Comment

Working...
                          X