Ent on Sky One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ent on Sky One

Don't know if this has been mentioned before, but Sky apparently has no plans to show Ent S4.
    Got this today:

Dear Chris

Thank you for your e-mail about 'Star Trek Enterprise' season 4.

Unfortunately, there are no plans to broadcast this season at this time, however, your interest in this matter has been passed to Sky One for their information.

Thank you for contacting Sky.

Kind regards

John Smith
    Viewer Relations

*sigh* I was starting to get into that aswell. Ah well, maybe they'll change their minds?

Comment

That's what they said about Atlantis for months

Anyway, there's a reason you have an internet connection, go forth and procure Enterprise, Season 4 is actually good

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c

Anyway, there's a reason you have an internet connection, go forth and procure Enterprise, Season 4 is actually good
        Unless its a bad internet connection But yes, maybe i would wait a little bit longer for ENT, because yes, S4 is good
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

They may just have not made the decision about when to show it yet, but they may decide to show it on Monday night in Battlestar Galactica's time slot when that finishes.

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c

My internet connection is...tempermental, at the best of times! I can wait till they come out on dvd. If it's soon.
            Hopefully you're right and they'll do the same as they did with Atlantis. They haven't got it in their Jan & Feb schedule though

Comment

Originally posted by Terok
              They may just have not made the decision about when to show it yet, but they may decide to show it on Monday night in Battlestar Galactica's time slot when that finishes.
              They have 'Undercover Magic' down for 8pm Mondays after BG is over. That's why I e-mailed them about it in the first place. Hopefully that can be changed!

Comment

Oh this will be bad. I was beginning to wonder if they'd show it but it seems not! Maybe they feel Battlestar Galactica is bringing in good enough ratings for them.

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                  They have 'Undercover Magic' down for 8pm Mondays after BG is over.
                  Right. Because that'll be better than Enterprise!

Surely a show like Enterprise must get better ratings than "Britain's Toughest Pubs" and similar rubbish like that? I'm totally confused. I thought season four was pretty much a cert to show on Sky One in January. I can't believe Sky One are letting me down!!

But then, I am still waiting to see season two of both Dead Like Me and Jeremiah! Thank goodness they're treating Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis okay (touch wood)!
                  "Never give up! Never surrender!" - Galaxy Quest

Comment

I like to think anything would get better ratings than shows like "Britain's Toughest Pubs"...

I can't believe they're not showing it, Sky's usually pretty good with sci-fi.

Comment

Yeh they are normally good with SciFi, heck it's Star Trek! I can't believe they've decided not to show it though, I wonder what their reasoning is.

Comment

I read in the new Sky TV guide for Feb that Sky One plans to show season 4 starting in March!! Remembered this thread so I thought I'd post the good news

Comment

Yeah I saw that in the Star Trek Magazine the other day - It's gonna be on Tuesdays at 8pm!
                          *grumbles about how Monday has always been Star Trek night*

But they are showing Ent, so that is good.

Comment

Working...
                          X