1. Eli and Chloe.
    2. Scott and Chloe

Eli and Chloe are so cute together
    Stargate Revival Please!

eli and a kino
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I agree with Yu Eli/Chloe.
      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
      ---
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
        I agree with Yu Eli/Chloe.
        Nah, they just friends.

Eli/Scott!
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Eli has already seen Chloe's breasts so he is winning at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
            Nah, they just friends.

Eli/Scott!
            I think Scott's has a history with TJ. I had this weird feeling that Greer was like a third wheel at the shuttle.
            Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

I would also go with Eli/Chloe. Because

Spoiler:
              Chloe would be the best one to help him deal with the situation he was pulled into, when they lured him into a room full of people demanding to know what's going on. Being immersed in politics, she would be the best one to help him try to keep the majority of people happy. Besides, it looked like some of those people were ready to beat him up.

First time using spoiler tags, hope it works.

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
                I think Scott's has a history with TJ. I had this weird feeling that Greer was like a third wheel at the shuttle.
                the history could be as deep as they say beauty is.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                  the history could be as deep as they say beauty is.
                  Scott? A history with T.J. What makes you think that?
                  I thought Young had a history with T.J. and that Scott has something going on with Vanessa James.

As long as they don't make it in to a love triangle as in SGA, I'll be happy.
                  I do think it's more likely Chloe/Eli will be friendship while Chloe/Matt will be something more.

BTW, about 1.05 Light;
                  Spoiler:
                  The promo for that, next-week ep, certainly shows us that something will happen between Scott/Matthew and Chloe.
                  A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Scott/James
                    Eli/Kino
                    jelgate/Chloe

In seriousness it will all depend how the friendships are developed in who I will support
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                      As long as they don't make it in to a love triangle as in SGA, I'll be happy.
                      You just know, with all the sex in this show, that their gonna skip past and go for a threesome *sarcasm*

Comment

The writers still haven't learned their lessons from the failure of the "Triangle of Doom" that was McKay/Keller/Ronon on SGA (which is when I left that show).

If there HAS to be a "ship", I'd rather the geek kid get the girl. Scott just gives me the creeps, like he'll hit every girl in town and then pray for forgiveness. Yuck. Besides, Boob Chick from Hell already has Scott, yes?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                          You just know, with all the sex in this show, that their gonna skip past and go for a threesome *sarcasm*
                          I could have a witty reply to this, but seeing as this is a PG-rated board, I'll redeem myself from replying. BTW you do know that people have sex on occasion? Because for heaven's sake, what's with all these comments about the too much sex in SGU. Apparently some can only sex everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
                            The writers still haven't learned their lessons from the failure of the "Triangle of Doom" that was McKay/Keller/Ronon on SGA (which is when I left that show).

If there HAS to be a "ship", I'd rather the geek kid get the girl. Scott just gives me the creeps, like he'll hit every girl in town and then pray for forgiveness. Yuck. Besides, Boob Chick from Hell already has Scott, yes?
                            And how can you know that? For crying out loud, we have only seen four episodes up to now. I understand if you don't want something to happen. As I too don't want to see a new love triangle, but nothing has happened yet.

Sorry, but it seems like you're talking about things that have already happened in SGU, which I think haven't. Just hope for the best, and stay positive is a more enjoyable way to see things IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                              I could have a witty reply to this, but seeing as this is a PG-rated board, I'll redeem myself from replying. BTW you do know that people have sex on occasion? Because for heaven's sake, what's with all these comments about the too much sex in SGU. Apparently some can only sex everywhere.
                              You did see the *sarcasm* didnt you?

Comment

Working...
                              X