Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will we end up like? Spoilers for REVISIONS.............

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who will we end up like? Spoilers for REVISIONS.............

Well well, those people had this device that enabled them to access most of the information of their planet with the think in their head.........I think we might end up like them with the internet.............people are too reliant on their cellphones and laptops............one day you wont be able to live without it.............this is wrong in so many ways..........what else/????
    http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/7...itebeam6aw.gif

We are already them. They is us. I more often than not don't get through a day without having to look up something on 'the link'

Comment

we are already too far in....i can only survive without technology if it isnt even near me. otherwise il just end up using it

Comment

I really don't like how this episode was basically a recycled concept from the Outer Limits, its a very similar plot with minor differences. I realize that the shows production team is nearly identical, but still. Some creativity please.

Comment

It's scary, really, if you think about how much of our life depends on computers. Everything is controlled. It reminds me of this book I read where in the future, everything is controlled from a capital city, but the city struck by a meteor and the whole world gets out of control.
          Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
          Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
          Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
          Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
          Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
          Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
          Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Working...
          X