Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the last scene

Spoiler:
    Was something behind the Destiny at the end ?
    Last edited by TheRandomOne; 16 October 2009, 07:57 PM. Reason: Is it me or

Spoiler:

I think the forward section disconnected from the aft wings, i'm guessing the ship is smart enough to know the aft wings are too heavy for gravity or fragile to fly into the corona of a sun (creepy) in any case somewhere between the ship and the sun is where they will get power to stop, return, re-attach because no ship can survive a sling shot around the sun unless you have a Klingon Bird of Prey handy

- Christine
    Last edited by lkg1980; 17 October 2009, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Spoiler:
      Urhm, I believe that is just the top of the tower...the back part is just in shadow as the star is in front..

Comment

Spoiler:
        do you have ketchup for the egg on my face? didn't think of that at all I thought it just disconnected to cut loose some weight for the sling shot but if that was the case they probably would of done that before the sling shot and not after. that is a pretty big, dark shadow.

- Christine

Comment

Spoiler:

Ya it's the tower

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney_Mckay View Post
            Spoiler:
            Urhm, I believe that is just the top of the tower...the back part is just in shadow as the star is in front..
            Yeah, it's this. I thought the same thing the first time I watched it as I was answering a text when that happened.

But I watched the end real quick, er, elsewhere and it's deffo the tower causing a shadow.

Comment

Anyway, for me, this scene at the end is what made me wake up from my boredom throughout the rest of the episode..

Comment

Working...
              X