Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

History of The Five (Spoilers for both Seasons 1 & 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

History of The Five (Spoilers for both Seasons 1 & 2)

The main purpose of this thread is to discuss the history of the Five. Throughout Season 1, we were given quite a few tidbits of what happened to get the story to where it is now.

However, I get a bit confused when I try to put these events in chronological order. I'd like to put a sort of timeline together, but I'd like some input from others to make sure that it's correct.

Here are a couple of dates to get started and the episodes in which they were mentioned. The one's that were not mentioned in the series but have historical dates have been marked. Note that these dates are not actually considered canon as TPTB could have changed some details.

~ 1829 - Birth of Gregory Magnus in Devonshire, England - "Warriors"
    ~ 1849 - Birth of James Watson - "Revelations, Part 1"
    ~ 1851 - Birth of Helen Magnus - "Sanctuary For All, Part 2"
    ~ 1856 - Birth of Nikola Tesla - {Historical Birthdate}
    ~ 1857 - Birth of John Druitt - {Historical Birthdate}
    ~ Late 1888 - The "Ripper" Murders - {Historical Date}
    ~ Late 1800's - Disappearance of Gregory Magnus by the Cabal - "Warriors"

Obviously, the injection of the source blood and the formation of The Five would have come before the Ripper murders, since the source blood is what cause Druitt to become mentally unstable.

What other events can we infer?

I'm also really interested in events that may not be able to answer by using canon information. How/When did Helen find out that John was Jack the Ripper? Did she realize that she was pregnant with Ashley before or after this revelation? How old was Helen when her father finally showed her his Abnormals? When did she enter Oxford?

If you wish to add other specific dates/events about the history of the Five, feel free to do so.
    sigpic
    The Return of King Arthur
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
    acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Good questions

We don't know when Helen found out about John's alter ego.
    We also don't know when she found out she was pregnant, but John knew Ashley was his, so I'm guessing he has known from the beginning. However, when Helen discovered John was JtR - she put Ashley on ice - all part of the premiere of season 1. So I'm guessing the revelation and the pregnancy were pretty close.

Also, revealed by John in Revelations, John told Watson that Gregory only knew them as friends not enemies. Soooo Gregory disappeared before John became JtR or before they found out about it.

Comment

Originaly posted by SamJackShipper93
      The main purpose of this thread is to discuss the history of the Five. Throughout Season 1, we were given quite a few tidbits of what happened to get the story to where it is now.

However, I get a bit confused when I try to put these events in chronological order. I'd like to put a sort of timeline together, but I'd like some input from others to make sure that it's correct.

Here are a couple of dates to get started and the episodes in which they were mentioned. The one's that were not mentioned in the series but have historical dates have been marked. Note that these dates are not actually considered canon as TPTB could have changed some details.

~ 1829 - Birth of Gregory Magnus in Devonshire, England - "Warriors"
      ~ 1849 - Birth of James Watson - "Revelations, Part 1"
      ~ 1851 - Birth of Helen Magnus - "Sanctuary For All, Part 2"
      ~ 1856 - Birth of Nikola Tesla - {Historical Birthdate}
      ~ 1857 - Birth of John Druitt - {Historical Birthdate}
      ~ Late 1888 - The "Ripper" Murders - {Historical Date}
      ~ Late 1800's - Disappearance of Gregory Magnus by the Cabal - "Warriors"

Obviously, the injection of the source blood and the formation of The Five would have come before the Ripper murders, since the source blood is what cause Druitt to become mentally unstable.

What other events can we infer?

I'm also really interested in events that may not be able to answer by using canon information. How/When did Helen find out that John was Jack the Ripper? Did she realize that she was pregnant with Ashley before or after this revelation? How old was Helen when her father finally showed her his Abnormals? When did she enter Oxford?

If you wish to add other specific dates/events about the history of the Five, feel free to do so.
      Good question's

Going by the webisodes her father first showed her the sanctuary in webisode 6 around the time she attended oxford in her mid 20's when she attended we still dont know.

I'm guessing she found out she was pregnant with Ash not long after finding out John was Jack The Ripper weather it was before she confronted him in white chappel i cant say yet but for John to know it could have been before .

When did Gregory get hold of the pure blood ?
      How did Helen come to get hold of it ?
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
        Good question's

I'm guessing she found out she was pregnant with Ash not long after finding out John was Jack The Ripper weather it was before she confronted him in white chappel i cant say yet but for John to know it could have been before .

Or John could have heard about Ashley later on when Helen had actually decided to carry her to term.... he had been tracking Helen. he needed her blood. why couldn't he have found out about their daughter through the Abnormal grape vine. It wouldn't be hard for him to get information, not when he was all crazy and knife happy. Scare the right person and they will tell you what you want to know. John could have done that.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X