Threat from Senators Wife - O'Neills response

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Threat from Senators Wife - O'Neills response

What do you think General O'Neill response will be to the Threat from the Senators wife?
    I think she will be lucky if she is not placed under house arrest / Constant survaliance. I cant see Jack playing her threats down lightly. He is way to seasoned in Undercover ops to not try to nutralise her no matter what her realtionship is to the Prez.

Is she a plot bunny to re-introduce the Trust?
    Surly if nothing else she is now a serious security risk to the programme, and an oppertunity for another Kinsey type character??
    (I miss Kinsey)

What do ye think?
    Last edited by patsbabe; 14 October 2009, 01:05 AM.

Major Green should have just shot her in the head right there. I'm sure Chloe would have been surprised.
    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Fake an accident, move her off world. It wouldn't be that hard since they're going to have to fake an accident for Senator Armstrong. Just add her wife in and then throw her through the Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead View Post
        Fake an accident, move her off world. It wouldn't be that hard since they're going to have to fake an accident for Senator Armstrong. Just add her wife in and then throw her through the Stargate.
        Could happen it is all up to the President she is very well connected. I personally hope they wouldn't kill her. She is very distraught loosing both husband and daughter. The senator was a good man. He sacrificed himself for 80+ people. He was no Kinsey. The Trust would have made it simpler.

I wonder what they are going to tell the Senator's constituents and Chloe's friends? Tell the people what exactly? The Senator's plane crashed in the Amazon or somewhere in the pacific and they are missing presumed dead?
        Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

True, just say to senator's wife "you daughter is waiting for you on the other side dear".

Wormhole Established!! she goes through the stargate. Opppsss, we dialled a dead planet .... and no oxygen too. Threat is gone, lets make some accident story for Cloe IF she ever makes it back.

Comment

Originally posted by patsbabe View Post
            What do you think General O'Neill response will be to the Threat from the Senators wife?
            I think she will be lucky if she is not placed under house arrest / Constant survaliance. I cant see Jack playing her threats down lightly. He is way to seasoned in Undercover ops to not try to nutralise her no matter what her realtionship is to the Prez.

Is she a plot bunny to re-introduce the Trust?
            Surly if nothing else she is now a serious security risk to the programme, and an oppertunity for another Kinsey type character??
            (I miss Kinsey)

What do ye think?
            If Senator Armstrong's wife is going to be a serious security risk, O'Neill and company will opt for something far more slick and easy than neutralizing her, house arrest, or permanent relocation.

With some help from NID Agent Barrett and a cadre of operatives, O'Neill will probably use a Goa'uld memory device and plant false memories on the wife and anyone else involved in the same manner as Vala in "Dominion." They won't be able to distinguish false memories from real ones. It'll be a clean solution and no one will be able to break through the memory block unless they know what to look for.
            sigpic

Comment

+1 They will have to explain Senator Armstrong's dissappearance anyway unless they use a hologram senator instead LOL ok that's abit harsh
              sigpic
              Save Mallozzi's Mailbag!

Comment

The episode depicted her as quick to jump to the whiskey bottle.

The Airforce would just branded her as an alcholic and having gone mad at the loss of her husband who died [insert cover story].

She'd just be another nut in the long line of nuts who claim to have seen or know of aliens.

It would be easier to hide her in plain sight than and expensive cover story or hit.
                I got nothing!

Comment

once she calms down, she'll agree that her husband will die tragically in a firey car crash. or he will have been participating in some training exercises - overseeing them in his role as Senator - and the military will give his wife a casket with a cadaver of the right size - appropriately unidentifiable - for her to bury. she'll be the grieving widow adn likely be appointed to finish out his term

chloe's absence will be explained somehow...perhaps even saying that she's distraught and in seclusion in the family home
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

He'll probably use the memory device to erase her memory of the Stargate program and put in some false memories =P

Comment

Yeah, We really need that little and portable mind wiping/reprogramming device that Men In Black Agents liked to use so much. It would be so easy, "Excuse me miss? Could you just look into the little red light please?" It would be as simple as taking a picture!
                      They Say He Travels The Gate Network Searching The Universe For Powerful Technology, They Call Him...... The Gate Traveller

Comment

Originally posted by Vyse99 View Post
                        He'll probably use the memory device to erase her memory of the Stargate program and put in some false memories =P
                        Hey this is Stargate - not Men In Black - we don't flash people here - we just disembody them and put them in a virtual reality
                        sigpic
                        Save Mallozzi's Mailbag!

Comment

Na. Your;re remembering it wrong..

"FLASH!

Comment

Put a symbiote in her head!

Comment

I think she should go public.

Enough with the lies.

It seems that they have learned to love the lie.

Comment

Working...
                              X