Who is your favorite bad boy ?John Druitt or Nikola Tesla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is your favorite bad boy ?John Druitt or Nikola Tesla

I love these two so much John and Nickola the rivalry between them is so cool and with them boath haveing a darkside

What drew you to them and why? what do you like most ?

John Druitt:From what i have seen from boath the webisodes and the episodes is i love John's charm no matter how dark he is he still retian's some human elemant to his personality and evan if he kill's you it's in such a charming manner .

I love how he act's around Tesla he's alway's watching him closly especialy around Helen and he will glady try take him down in a fight very cool

Nickola Tesla:From the moment i watched THE FIVE i was drawn to Tesla i love his vampire form it's so differant to what i have seen in other show's and also i love how he's pinning for Helen he loves her but he can't have her becase she love's John i love how he want's the forbidden fruit .

I wounder if we will get to see any ship between him and Helen in the Tesla eps i soooooooo hope we do
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

i don't know if i can pick between the two. they both have the oohs about them.
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Druitt.

I don't find Tesla that interesting
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

oh man! i love both of them! Tesla is awesomely sarcastic and John is charaismatic!

impossible decision! lol
        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Tesla is fun and all but I'm gonna go with Druitt.
          sigpic

Comment

Druitt

Comment

I really like Tesla but I love John, I love the angst and dispair he projects.
              sigpic

Comment

Nikola Tesla - no contest. LMAO i mean, i love john/helen - but i think they ended a long time ago.

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Tesla! No hesitation. ^^

Comment

Druitt hands down! (although I love Tikola's mannerisms as well)
                    sigpic
                    The Return of King Arthur
                    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                    acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Nikola Tesla!!

They're both really fascinating characters, but John's darkness seems almost contrived to me sometimes, with his ability causing his insanity.
                      Plus, I thought that the RL Tesla was fascinating before I ever saw the show.
                      Spoiler:
                      Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

Nikola all the way! Druitt's interesting, but Tesla is completely hypnotic!

(Lovely sig made by hbt123)

Comment

Dude. It's, like, Sophia's choice! GAH.

Um, Druitt, by hair's breadth.
                          you're so cute when you're slurring your speech but they're closing the bar and they want us to leave

'What is it, Sebastian? I'm arranging matches.'

"Religion is far more of a choice than homosexuality. And the protections that we have, for religion --we protect religion-- and talk about a lifestyle choice! That is absolutely a choice. Gay people don't choose to be gay. At what age did you choose not to be gay?" (Jon Stewart, The King of Common Sense)

Comment

Dude. It's, like, Sophia's choice! GAH.

Um, Druitt, by hair's breadth.
                            you're so cute when you're slurring your speech but they're closing the bar and they want us to leave

'What is it, Sebastian? I'm arranging matches.'

"Religion is far more of a choice than homosexuality. And the protections that we have, for religion --we protect religion-- and talk about a lifestyle choice! That is absolutely a choice. Gay people don't choose to be gay. At what age did you choose not to be gay?" (Jon Stewart, The King of Common Sense)

Comment

This is hard... With Druitt there more than just meets the eye with him, kinda like there more to his story( more than just the jack the ripper thing).

However...

With Teala he just dosen't care what people think of him. He can do bad, or he can do good. It's all matter on if he wants to do it... Know one will push Nickola Tesla hand! Which is kinda cool.

What I'm saying is it's a tie!
                              sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Working...
                              X