Favorite Season 3 Episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Season 3 Episode

What is your favorite season 3 episode of Supernatural, and why?

Season 3 Episodes:
    Spoiler:

The Magnificent Seven
    The Kids Are Alright
    Bad Day at Black Rock
    Sin City
    Bedtime Stories
    Red Sky at Morning
    Fresh Blood
    A Very Supernatural Christmas
    Malleus Maleficarum
    Dream a Little Dream of Me
    Mystery Spot
    Jus In Bello
    Ghostfacers
    Long Distance Call
    Time Is On My Side
    No Rest for the Wicked

Season 3 episode guide.
    The Magnificent Seven
    0.00%
    The Kids Are Alright
    0.00%
    Bad Day at Black Rock
    0.00%
    Sin City
    0.00%
    Bedtime Stories
    0.00%
    Red Sky at Morning
    0.00%
    Fresh Blood
    0.00%
    A Very Supernatural Christmas
    17.65%
    Malleus Maleficarum
    0.00%
    Dream a Little Dream of Me
    5.88%
    Mystery Spot
    17.65%
    Jus In Bello
    35.29%
    Ghostfacers
    0.00%
    Long Distance Call
    0.00%
    Time Is On My Side
    0.00%
    No Rest for the Wicked
    23.53%
    IMO always implied.

Easy choice here....

A Very Supernatural Christmas is my favorite from this season. Great humor...plus it's so twisted. I love it. Great story. Great backstory. And I still get choked up watching it....where Sam gives Dean the necklace. *cue tears* As well as the conversation with Sam and the realization that this was going to be Dean's last Christmas...thus leading to that final scene in the episode. *cue more tears*

This is one of my very favorite episodes of SPN...period.

Bad Day at Black Rock, Mystery Spot, Dream a Little Dream of Me, and Jus In Bello are my other favorites from this season.
    IMO always implied.

Comment

My vote goes for Mystery Spot. What a heart-wrenching, yet at times simply hilarious, episode. It amazes me how SPN can mix pathos and humor so well. I also love Bad Day at Black Rock, A Very Supernatural Christmas, Dream a Little Dream of Me, and No Rest for the Wicked.

Comment

I'll go for Jus in Bello. I really liked the Hendrickson character as the boys' human adversary, and it was great to see how he finally came to realize what's really behind their supposed 'crimes'. Plus the showdown with the demons at the end was epic, and how the boys managed to come out on top against impossible odds.

Mystery Spot is a very close second - the mix of drama and humor in that one was just brilliant. I also liked Bad Day at Black Rock and No Rest for the Wicked, but I would have enjoyed the latter more if I had not known the outcome before watching it.

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

I swear, these are so hard to choose. I always have at least a handful of favorites that I can't decide between. So, I will just go with "A Very Supernatural Christmas". Supernatural's version of a Christmas episode was the best of every show I have ever seen.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I loved Mystery Spot and Bad Day at Black Rock but I choose No Rest for the wicked. Even though I knew what was coming ( I was way behind with the Seasons and had been spoiled months before) it didn't see to make any difference to how I watched the ep. It was nerve racking and exciting to the end...and what an ending...totally gut wrenching.
            sigpic

Comment

No Rest For The Wicked was a masterpiece. Dean's speech to Sam right before he was torn to shreds was heart-wrenching. And the fact that they actually killed Dean and sent him to Hell... I thought for sure they would find a way to around the deal.

Oh, and Bon Jovi.
              "God save us from half the people who think they're doing God's work." - Dean Winchester

Comment

I loved this series best but my favourite is Jus In Bello. Ruby is awesome in this series and pretty damn whumpable (if that's even a word). I have to say, in this episode, Dean is spectacular but when Henricksen strides in with his "I'm in charge" walk, you just have to love him. He rules!!

Epideme
                sigpic

Comment

For future refernece I meant thunkable not whumpable! Sorry! I'm new to all this!!

Epideme
                  sigpic

Comment

No Rest for the Wicked gets my vote here. A solid Supernatural episode, so much brotherly love, Bobby, Ruby, creepy little girl Lilith and the most visceral death scene I've seen on network TV. And a good ep to cry along with with. Poor Sam! *sniff*

Comment

I'm going with Jus in Bello here.Not a big fan of Ruby but with the addition of Lilith to the episode and the boys trapped in that building with all the possessed gang just made the episode great for me
                      The story line of season 3 were badly affected by writer's strike yet we still got good episodes.NRFTW was good,I remember I was just blank when the episode ended with Dean's calling for help in hell.I didn't choose this episode cause I can't stand watching him to die

Comment

Working...
                      X