Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Destiny's battle damage on the hull (HBC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Destiny's battle damage on the hull (HBC)

Forgive me if i'm wrong, Cant see a thread directly to do with this and just in case its a spoiler I posted in here too.

Working through the VFX cut scenes quickly over the last two weeks I am interested to know of the total battle damage and in particular the hull breaches that Destiny currently has.

Based on the last episode in particular, and with vague memories of the opening two hours I am aware of at least six holes in the hull that are shown to have the orange shield holding the vacuum of space out.

Apart from the amazing power drain on the ship needed to keep the shields running, I am interested in anyone else's Hull Breach Count (HBC).

I can see the hull breaches being used as a plot device in some kind over and over again, having an idea of the HBC will help make sure we are not going loopy and maybe just keep the story line on track in our own minds for such episodes.

I am also aware of the huge hole in the “roof” of the room/dome Lt. Scott and co opened the door too. Again I can see that being a “useful” room plot wise, but for whatever reason it either does not have shield generators, not enough power, or the ship has decided it does not need to be available to the crew (just yet).

Look forward to your comments

Cheers

Sampler

That dome is shielded. The shield is not perfect and the area is much larger so the air was sucked out completely since that door was shut for millions of years. The first time they open the door that room had zero pressure and was a vacuum, but the shield was there and eventually it would have equalized some and they could have gone in. But once they shut that door all the air in there would eventually be sucked out and it would be a vacuum again.

Comment

4 to 5 holes in the prow, and several down the left side, in total through the 3 episodes i think ive spotted just over 30. but i would need to do a frame by frame to be shure

Comment

Yeah the damage there is all over the place...Not sure if all of it is battle damage or collission damage.

Plus we have to consider long term radiation exposure plus corrosion as well!

Lot's of damage, multiple sources!
        Neera: "You do not fear them?"
        : "The Wraith? Naah. Now *clowns* — that's another story."

Comment

Working...
        X