Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Infinity on Sky One in January !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Infinity on Sky One in January !

The english channel Sky One will air the much controversial animated serie Stargate Infinity. There will be an episode per day at 07:00AM but seems to be in a random order.
    This serie, although based on the movie guidelines, did take another direction and is not so much a continuation as a new cartoon of his own.
    The complete schedule is here:
    http://www.stargatesg1.be/site/news....n&mode=z&id=66
    Gilles
    http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
    Ben Browder interview
    Beau Bridges interview

if i lived there, i probably would watch one episode, if that, because ive never seen it, and then never watch it again, becasue of what i've heard about the series.
    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Yes, never talked to anybody who like this show
      I personnaly never watched it but I'd like to have my own opinion !
      Gilles

Amanda Tapping interview
      Ben Browder interview
      Beau Bridges interview

Comment

oh no!! i might actually watch it... (mainly cos im being subjected to taping it every day for some un-named person *cough "iain bennett" cough* )
        i saw very brief moments of it before, and it just seems plain weird
        but hey.

Comment

You betrayed me!!!!!! Nooooooooo evil girl!

Yes its true, I havent seen Infinity and am desperate to, so Im forcing Hannah (iluuuuvjack) to tape them for me, as I dont have that channel.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

What's wrong with liking it?

I've never seen it, but I'd like to!

What's so 'controversial' about it?
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I haven't seen it but I have heard bad reviews about it just have to waith and see.
              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

hope some1 up there will think to the people who can't watch it ... if you know what I mean ...
                - Maybe one day you will learn, that your way, is not the only way.
                - The very young, do not always do what they are told.
                - The Nox

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  What's wrong with liking it?

I've never seen it, but I'd like to!

What's so 'controversial' about it?
                  Because every people I talked about this show really disliked it ... some watched 5 minutes and then stopped .... almost all people I talked about this animated show said me the same thing ....
                  But I'd like to see it to forge my own opinion.
                  Gilles

Amanda Tapping interview
                  Ben Browder interview
                  Beau Bridges interview

Comment

I actually liked a few eps of Infinity! I cringe every time I hear the theme song though <shudders> That will NEVER leave your head once you've heard it. I've found myself humming it a few times before

Oh, and I hate the happy endings where all the characters are laughing. I hated them when I was about 10 and I hate them even more now!
                    "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

I wanna hear the darn theme tune!!!! Grrr!

WAIT! I think i'll go try and find it to download.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Possibly the worst cartoon of all time... well, actually, there was Gigantor

I think I can sum up the problems with the show in one sentence: The Ancients are flying, telepathic dragon-like people.

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c

I think I can sum up the problems with the show in one sentence: The Ancients are flying, telepathic dragon-like people.

With the "spoilers" for season 9 all I'm going to say is anything is possible.

But the show was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad. I watched a few minutes of different episodes and couldn't stnad it.

It's not controversial, it's not even cannon, it's just really REALLY bad!
                          It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Originally posted by Wallpaperman
                            The english channel Sky One will air the much controversial animated serie Stargate Infinity. There will be an episode per day at 07:00AM but seems to be in a random order.
                            This serie, although based on the movie guidelines, did take another direction and is not so much a continuation as a new cartoon of his own.
                            The complete schedule is here:
                            http://www.stargatesg1.be/site/news....n&mode=z&id=66
                            If I had sky1, then I would consider watching the series. In fact, I'm rather curious to see one episode of Infinity just to see how bad it is. Sounds like a great way for Sky1 to bomb its ratings if you ask me.

Comment

You know sky one have already showed the entire series earlier this year, infact when season 7 was just finishing.

Comment

Working...
                              X