Scott and Chloe ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scott and Chloe ?

Scott and Chloe best friend or lovers? What you think?
    Well, contrary to popular human belief, the Earth is not the centre of the galaxy. (c) ARIS BOCH
    SGU DEAD - Good News !!!

Neither....yet
    If you're wondering how he eats & breathes, and other science facts...(la! la! la!)
    Then repeat to yourself its just a show, I should really just relax.

I own "Future War"..I can put up with a lot

sigpic - Black Belt Test 10/24/2009 -

Comment

Originally posted by techwork View Post
      I'd go with lovers, though they're not there yet. If they do go the lovers' route, that would set up an interesting love triangle between Chloe, Scott, and Vanessa James.
      sigpic

Comment

and i dislike both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning Ducj View Post
          Neither....yet
          This. They've done nothing for one another that two friends wouldn't have done, so I don't think there's much to read into it...yet.

Of course, many will reference the

Spoiler:
          now infamous pictures/clips of them apparently kissing. To that I say one of 2 things:

1) Context, context, context. That scene may not start or end the way we think it will. In fact, it could be anything from a LRC moment to a dream sequence.

2) That episode could be many weeks from now.
          Sig by Pandora's Box
          sigpic

Comment

As of know just friends who have levitate to one another because they both have experenced immense emotional pain
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Shows you that Scott didn't learn his lesson with that knocked up 16 year old...

I wonder if they brought the antibiotics for treating the "clap" or the special shampoo for the "crabs," because he seems like he is going to be making the rounds with the women.

I can picture the conversation... "Say Dr. Rush, can you tell the ship that we need something to treat pubic lice!" - and then the ship stops at the local galactic pharmacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Descended View Post
                Shows you that Scott didn't learn his lesson with that knocked up 16 year old...
                It does? Dang, remind me not to ever try and console my female friends when they fall on hard time
                Sig by Pandora's Box
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by techwork View Post
                  i hope they don't become lovers. i really like scott, and after the scott/james WOW opening , i'd like that to continue instead.

let chloe end up with greer.
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

i think they are friends...but who knows...
                    sigpic

Comment

Chloe..Greer...Ewww
                      Seriously though, they just for the moment have a budding friendship, he has been there for her through her tough times (which is awesome btw) and if they decide to move on that is there buisness.
                      The key to this whole thing will be how they handle the James angle.....but I am sure it is not going to be much of a problem

Comment

I have to say that if TPTB don't royally screw it up, this could be quite an interesting relationship (if it were to get to that point).

Of course, I have my own criteria for what I'd like to see happen. And if I'm pessimistic with TPTB about anything, it would probably be their ability to write relationships well.
                        Sig by Pandora's Box
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                          I have to say that if TPTB don't royally screw it up, this could be quite an interesting relationship (if it were to get to that point).

Of course, I have my own criteria for what I'd like to see happen. And if I'm pessimistic with TPTB about anything, it would probably be their ability to write relationships well.
                          I think for good reason

Comment

They are just friends.. for now..
                            I would like to see Chloe with Eli xd

Ronon looses his temper over the weapons console and starts punching it
                            Sheppard: Easy, Chewie! Those buttons are your friends! Just keep trying!
                            Ronon: I'M TRYING!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                              i hope they don't become lovers. i really like scott, and after the scott/james WOW opening , i'd like that to continue instead.

let chloe end up with greer.
                              I'm changing my position. I want a canon Scott/Chloe ship just because it will annoy sal
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X