Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"That was my ration for the day"

I love Riley!

Me too! The show need some "neutral character" who are not in the main plot but still not one of the extras, and Riley seems very likeable in that way.

Comment

& indicates the next problem they will face, lack of water

Comment

Originally posted by CSESL View Post
        & indicates the next problem they will face, lack of water
        Actually, I'm pretty sure it's power first. THEN water...

Comment

Yea. It appears they have to ration their water. How much do they have? And is there facilities on board the Destiny that provides water that they haven't found yet or did they bring a limited supply of water with them when they evacuated Icarus?

My Deviantart|Seeing is Beleivging|Carpe Noctem|Atlantean Wars

Comment

Originally posted by SG_Gundam View Post
            Yea. It appears they have to ration their water. How much do they have? And is there facilities on board the Destiny that provides water that they haven't found yet or did they bring a limited supply of water with them when they evacuated Icarus?
            All these questions and more should be answered in the upcoming weeks, (atleast I hope).
            sigpic
            Banner Made By Me for Me
            The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

While this thread was dedicated to my man Riley and his delivery that always cracks me up...They have to ration water for now. The episode "Water" will deal with their...errr...water issues.

Comment

Oops. Yea. Sorry about that. Yea. Riley is a great neutral character. It's nice that the 'gate technician from the base survived. He's this series' Walter!

My Deviantart|Seeing is Beleivging|Carpe Noctem|Atlantean Wars

Comment

104 "Darkness (Part 1)
                  105 "Light (Part 2)
                  106 "Water"

Looking at the titles ( and the descriptions ) it's pretty obvious they have power problems first and water next. Water will propably feature that ice planet where they use the suits.

Personally I assumed the destiny is generating power on it's own some way, sort off 'recharging' when out of FTL.

Speaking of FTL, noone thought of relativity yet?
                  And can you dail a gate while moving that fast..? 'cause they tried in Air II.

Comment

Originally posted by The Destiny View Post

FTL seems like a primitive form of hyperspace so I don't think relativity needs to be taken into effect.

And they never established a lock when then dialed in FTL. It would violate Stargate physics to make a lock while in fast movement.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by The Destiny View Post
                      104 "Darkness (Part 1)
                      105 "Light (Part 2)
                      106 "Water"

Looking at the titles ( and the descriptions ) it's pretty obvious they have power problems first and water next. Water will propably feature that ice planet where they use the suits.

Personally I assumed the destiny is generating power on it's own some way, sort off 'recharging' when out of FTL.

Maybe you should look around the board. Plenty of people have talked about FTL and time dilation. I'm sticking to my "warp drive-like" theory for now.

Comment

Oops. Yea. Sorry about that. Yea. Riley is a great neutral character. It's nice that the 'gate technician from the base survived. He's this series' Walter!
                        Riley's great! Even though the main cast has a lot to do already, I think the secondary characters, people like Riley, Volker, and Franklin, are going to be built up to be quite prominent. I think we'll see Riley the most.
                        sigpic

Comment

He has big shoes...or dialing fingers, to fill.
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

He's this series' Walter!
                            That's exactly what I was thinking

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                              Riley's great! Even though the main cast has a lot to do already, I think the secondary characters,

Secondary character, thats's the word I was looking for. Riley is a great secondary character, now it's been said.

Comment

Working...
                              X