Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will they have a tan in the next episode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will they have a tan in the next episode?

I hope the next episode doesn't take place too long after Air III and Rush has a tan...

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
    I hope the next episode doesn't take place too long after Air III and Rush has a tan...
    I agree! not just Rush, but Eli and Scott to.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
      I agree! not just Rush, but Eli and Scott to.
      Yep, but I want Rush to have a tan more so than any of the others...what with him being Scottish and everything.

Comment

i loved how all were red-burned in the aftermath

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
          i loved how all were red-burned in the aftermath
          I guess they never brought Sun Block with them.
          sigpic
          Banner Made By Me for Me
          The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Yeah, I hope there's no sort of reset button- like the control room in Atlantis being exactly status quo just after FC, and other various things in Stargate. I want the sunburn next episode.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

And peeling noses.

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
                what about the Italians, will they be as "tanned" as other nationalities?

Comment

Hah hah, the sunburns were awesome
                  Dimmed light illuminates wearily a thousand skyscrapers of concrete, glass, shattered imaginations and severed dreams. Urban structures of brick and steel extend tendrils of decay and neglect into an aging embrace of irreverence, moving forward into synthetic joy.

Comment

They should have warn a decent hat, like that blonde who is now lost on another planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus View Post
                      They should have warn a decent hat, like that blonde who is now lost on another planet.
                      Dead, she was eaten by a T-Rex.

If they do have sun-burn next episode then a guarantee Eli will complain about it make some sort of comment like McKay did when he got sunburnt.

Comment

I love little details like this that never happened in the other stargates, unless it had something to do with the story or used for a joke

I hope they keep continuity between episodes, they have been so far with the injuries, so they probably will for this

Comment

Umm, Eli is a nerd. Technically we are allergic to sunlight. We Can't tan. He should be peeling or have some kinda sun poisoning.

Comment

Originally posted by tNsRAoL View Post
                            Dead, she was eaten by a T-Rex.
                            Maybe dead, maybe not...
                            Maybe we have a 4th serie in the making... Just imagine, Stargate: Lost! They gated to an island ad tere are other ppl there and tere are bunkers and the island jumps uncontrolably between panets and and... ooh theres anubis looking as a smoke cloud, he somehow escaped his fate with Oma and... no.

Who knows what happened, they're gone for now and thats as much as anyone knows.

As for the tan, I'm also hoping for one, for continuity's sake.

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
                              lol to escape dying on the base and managing to get the life support to work again only to die from skin cancer over many years

Comment

Working...
                              X