Recollection on SG-1 & Atlantis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recollection on SG-1 & Atlantis

Do you know/remember when the first SG-1 and the Atlantis Soundtracks were released. The season 1 soundtracks. Were they released before the 1st season ended or after?

Originally posted by Anubis21 View Post
    Do you know/remember when the first SG-1 and the Atlantis Soundtracks were released. The season 1 soundtracks. Were they released before the 1st season ended or after?

Sorry - though the heading made me thin you were recollecting, as in remanicing about the first time you saw SG1 and Atlantis!

That brings up a point though - does anyone in the UK have a copy of The Rising soundtrack from Atlantis, or The Ark Of Truth from SG1? I'd love to buy a copy, but can't find them anywhere in the Uk. (I don't use credit cards, so can't buy from America.)
    Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
    Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderbird 2 View Post
      That brings up a point though - does anyone in the UK have a copy of The Rising soundtrack from Atlantis, or The Ark Of Truth from SG1? I'd love to buy a copy, but can't find them anywhere in the Uk. (I don't use credit cards, so can't buy from America.)
      Joel Goldsmith sells them via his website, and you can pay via PayPal. The soundtracks for Rising, The Ark of Truth and Continuum are all available.
      Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Originally posted by Calhoun View Post
        Joel Goldsmith sells them via his website, and you can pay via PayPal. The soundtracks for Rising, The Ark of Truth and Continuum are all available.
        I don't do Paypal either. - I'm very cagey about online payment methods. (I know its daft, but thats me). ONly option is if someone UK based has copies they want to sell.
        Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
        Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis21 View Post
          After.
          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Working...
          X