Too many commercials. Am I right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too many commercials. Am I right?

Was it just me or did AIR 3 have a bunch of random commercials stuck in?

Every like 6 minutes a commercial came up. It was rather annoying. We didn't have this many on AIR 1 and 2.

Whats going on? I was watching on Syfy.

Originally posted by koroush47 View Post
    Was it just me or did AIR 3 have a bunch of random commercials stuck in?

Every like 6 minutes a commercial came up. It was rather annoying. We didn't have this many on AIR 1 and 2.

Whats going on? I was watching on Syfy.
    sgu's budget is bigger then previous series so it might require more ads to balance it out
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hey who knows this might be because to fund the new stargate movies . They are probably trying to increase the advertisement so that the extra money can go towards funding the Stargate atlantis and SG-1 movie

Comment

Originally posted by globex View Post
        Hey who knows this might be because to fund the new stargate movies . They are probably trying to increase the advertisement so that the extra money can go towards funding the Stargate atlantis and SG-1 movie
        MGM already has shiat loads of money.

Who knows.

Comment

You are! it's really bad, fragments the show so much, to the point it's almost unwatchable. I record it now to watch again, so I can jump through the ads. It was also really annoying how the ads cut in without any warning.

Comment

I love my DVR...

Comment

Yes. Thank you Tivo.

Comment

Commercials? What commercials? Not in my house!

Comment

The irony is that DVRs are why shows have SOOO many commercials, since they are generating less revenue for each since people are skipping them, they have to put in even more to make up for it, really sticking it to people without them.

I very rarely watch anything live anymore for just that reason.

Comment

Oh yea the commercials are terrible. They are so bad there's no point in putting down the controller cause you have to keep scanning forward.

Comment

love sky+ can record show's and watch half way through

Comment

I noticed the ridiculous number of ads too, I watched it on Space.

Air Pts 1 & 2 were only different in that it was longer. The second hour had an ungodly number of commercials compared to the first. Part 3 was just ridiculous.
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                        X