Paul McGillion In Last Nites Episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul McGillion In Last Nites Episode

Paul was in last nites episode in the beginning, without his accent, good to see him in other stuff.

many actors from stargate sg-1 and atlantis have guest starred in supernatural.

I shouted (very loudly) at the screen when he was on at the beginning, because we know what happens to those people.....
    Spoiler:

but YAY, he made it!! Shame he wasn't in all the way through though

sigpic

Comment

Great to see Paul! At least he didn't in the first few minutes like Kavan (Lorne)
      sigpic
      My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Originally posted by Andron View Post
        Great to see Paul! At least he didn't in the first few minutes like Kavan (Lorne)
        Gah, I know... I cringed when Time is on my side started... *sniff* 2 minutes screen time for him... damn!!

I still can't get used to Paul's own accent though... even in A dog's breakfast it was hard to get over!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
          Gah, I know... I cringed when Time is on my side started... *sniff* 2 minutes screen time for him... damn!!

I still can't get used to Paul's own accent though... even in A dog's breakfast it was hard to get over!
          Ya, Kavan's character had a horrible death, cringetastic

I actually heard Paul first without his accent in SG-1's Torment of Tantalus, but I like him better with the Scottish accent

I also liked his performance in 24, unfortunately he died rather quickly in this one...
          sigpic
          My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Seriously.Freaking.Awesome.

I love how incestuous the TV community is!
            Dimmed light illuminates wearily a thousand skyscrapers of concrete, glass, shattered imaginations and severed dreams. Urban structures of brick and steel extend tendrils of decay and neglect into an aging embrace of irreverence, moving forward into synthetic joy.

Comment

Originally posted by Andron View Post
              Ya, Kavan's character had a horrible death, cringetastic

I actually heard Paul first without his accent in SG-1's Torment of Tantalus, but I like him better with the Scottish accent

I also liked his performance in 24, unfortunately he died rather quickly in this one...
              It was pretty gross, even as a whumper!

I'd forgotten he was in that ep until I saw a re-run on telly after Atlantis started. It's weird, it sounds fake even though I know it's not!

Gah, yes... I - again - was really hoping he would make it, damn writers!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X