PDA

View Full Version : Paul McGillion In Last Nites Episode

Nitegate
October 9th, 2009, 03:47 PM
Paul was in last nites episode in the beginning, without his accent, good to see him in other stuff.

many actors from stargate sg-1 and atlantis have guest starred in supernatural.

queen_hathor
October 11th, 2009, 06:04 AM
I shouted (very loudly) at the screen when he was on at the beginning, because we know what happens to those people.....

but YAY, he made it!! :D Shame he wasn't in all the way through though :(

Andron
October 11th, 2009, 06:35 AM
Great to see Paul! At least he didn't in the first few minutes like Kavan (Lorne) ;)

queen_hathor
October 11th, 2009, 06:40 AM
Great to see Paul! At least he didn't in the first few minutes like Kavan (Lorne) ;)
Gah, I know... I cringed when Time is on my side started... *sniff* 2 minutes screen time for him... damn!! :(

I still can't get used to Paul's own accent though... even in A dog's breakfast it was hard to get over! :o

Andron
October 11th, 2009, 06:53 AM
Gah, I know... I cringed when Time is on my side started... *sniff* 2 minutes screen time for him... damn!! :(

I still can't get used to Paul's own accent though... even in A dog's breakfast it was hard to get over! :o

Ya, Kavan's character had a horrible death, cringetastic ;)

I actually heard Paul first without his accent in SG-1's Torment of Tantalus, but I like him better with the Scottish accent :D

I also liked his performance in 24, unfortunately he died rather quickly in this one...

Confessor Rahl
October 11th, 2009, 07:01 AM
Seriously.Freaking.Awesome.

I love how incestuous the TV community is!

queen_hathor
October 11th, 2009, 07:02 AM
Ya, Kavan's character had a horrible death, cringetastic ;)

I actually heard Paul first without his accent in SG-1's Torment of Tantalus, but I like him better with the Scottish accent :D

I also liked his performance in 24, unfortunately he died rather quickly in this one...
It was pretty gross, even as a whumper! :S

I'd forgotten he was in that ep until I saw a re-run on telly after Atlantis started. It's weird, it sounds fake even though I know it's not!

Gah, yes... I - again - was really hoping he would make it, damn writers!! :mad: